Kid reviews for Dark Horse

Ratchets up the raunch with tales of sex and drugs.

Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2010

Review says all

bad

Teen, 16 years old Written byXxEmotional Pri... June 4, 2009

The Best

Dark Horse would have to be one of my fav nickelback albums... Cant wait to see them live!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2014
Amazing and who cares about violence, sex and drugs in the album. I own this album and it looks good next to AC/DC and Green Day.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfirstact May 7, 2012

It's good

A LOT of references to sex. some language and drinking are really the only problems on this album.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhamstergurl09 January 17, 2011

Bad, Very Bad

Oh. My. Sweet. Jesus. Christ. Superstar. Absolutely, under no circumstances, listen to this album. It's just sex, sex, and more sex. Typical of Nickelback to have an utter lack of creativity and artistic integrity.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJesusFreak09 December 26, 2010
I love nickelback! I dont agree with everything they say but i love um.
Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009

EHHHH

Very rough on words

Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 October 11, 2009

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe May 8, 2013

DARK HORSE: FILLED WITH HARD ROCK AND ROLL!!!!

I remember listening to the song "Burn It To The Ground" when my brother was sharing music with me. "Burn It To The Ground" and "This Afternoon" contain alcohol and drug references and strong language. "Burn It To The Ground" contains a destructive title, three uses of s**t, one d*mn and one ass. My brother has this album, he likes it and he is fourteen years old. At least there are no uses of f**k or n****r.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHyperBully January 10, 2011

Worst. Band. Ever.

Good god. THREE STARS? The only thing worse than this is Justin Bieber, another Canadian! I feel so sorry for that country.

Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2010
Honestly, I like it. But others may say different. That's fine.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygamesgamesgames September 28, 2010

Good songs, bad lyrics

This is a very good band, though some of there songs are bad. The music in itself is actually really good and it is one of my favorite bands it's just that they put very explicit lyrics in their songs. I don't think it should be heard by anyone under the age of 13.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydelirious April 25, 2010

Pretty good

Some songs are sexual, but others such as "If Today Was Your Last Day" have good meanings behind them.

Kid, 9 years old October 1, 2009

awesome

okay some bad language here but mostly in the first 2 songs. Track 1 should be 5 for the explicitness

Teen, 15 years old Written byClearastheSea April 13, 2011

Love this band, but not for tweens.

Personally I LOVE Nickelback, but not for songs like 'Animal', 'Dark Horse', or 'Fight for All the Wrong Reasons'. However, there are great songs like 'Gotta Be Somebody', 'Never Gonna Be Alone', and 'If Today Was Your Last Day' on this album, and 'If Everyone Cared', 'Far Away', 'Photograph', and 'Savin' Me' on their All the Right Reasons album. I also love 'Rock Star' and the way it mocks typical celebrity lives. Songs that are raunchy aren't positive but some of them aren't too bad.

Teen, 16 years old Written bysamantha19 June 15, 2018

Kid, 10 years old June 8, 2009

i want it

the only nb cd missing from my collection it is on my birthday list i looked at it at sams there is a song called s,e,x the only songs i heard from the cd were gotta be somebody and if today was your last day i love nb they are for any age same on you if you said they are for older ,kids i have been listing sence six
Teen, 17 years old Written bySasukeUchiha August 6, 2009

Eh

The only song I like on here is "If Today Was Your Last Day".

Teen, 13 years old Written bymlm102 June 24, 2009