All parent member reviews for Daughtry

Parent of a 16 year old Written byvanwinkle February 26, 2010
I wouldn't go as far as to call it bad, but the music sounds like most everything else you hear over and over on the radio. Only a couple of the songs even approach rock. Pop radio fodder. Pretty unexiting really. I thought Chris was OK when he was on American Idol. My mom(huge Daughtry fan) gave the CD to my son recently. I had never really listened to the songs until then.
Adult Written bycarrie1v April 9, 2008

My absolute favorite CD since November

All songs have a story, all lyrics are clean, all songs have a great arrangement and Chris Daughtry wrote or helped write 10 of 12 songs all while touring for American Idol, quite a feat. I saw Daughtry in concert in SF and they really are a rock band, so this will be where they are the most confortable. My 13 year old son also loves this CD.
Adult Written byiwantreviews April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytlilly April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

Great stuff

I don't like many artists like daughtry much less like the music they sing....but this is a wonderfull album not a weak song in it...''Feels Like Tonight'' and ''Home'' are two of the best singles this year by any artist it deserves more than 3 stars an it is exceptional for a debut album