All teen and kid member reviews for David Cook

Kid, 10 years old September 24, 2009

Great!

David Cook is a great, legit rockstar. His songs are written beautifully and most of them have positive or bright messages. This is ON for kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHilly September 22, 2009

Good Music, But...

I think he was a tiny bit better on Idol.
Kid, 8 years old September 14, 2009

PERFECT FOR ALL AGES

LOV IT DAVID IS THE BEST SINGER AND SONG WRITER
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovegir23 March 22, 2010

AWESOME!!

David Cook is my all time favorite singer!
Kid, 10 years old September 6, 2009

Wonderful!

I really enjoy David Cook's CDs. I rooted for him on American Idol, and I still love his music now!!!!! He is a good role model for tweens in the way that he does his own thing and is a real person without the big ego our stars today have. His music is deep and his music is rockin'. The perfect combo!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 August 31, 2009

Pretty Good 3 and 1/2 stars

Not too different from most of the "American Idols", but he does have a good voice.
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2009

David Cook is awesome.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySquirmbob July 20, 2009

A role model, and not to mention freaking amazing.

David is one of the best American Idols (if not the best), and all of his songs make me sing along. David is an alcoholic, but he does a great job never letting the kiddies know that, and his life is an inspirational story that should be told. However, when you go to a concert, he feels totally comfortable throwing out four letter words like tennis balls.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2009

INSANELY AWESOME

I ??LOVE?? David Cook and all of his songs. He is a role model and should be appreciated by everything and everyone.
Kid, 10 years old May 21, 2009

I think my brain exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!