Kid reviews for "Decode" (CD single)

Bold, romantic song from Twilight movie.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2013

AWESOME!!! (soz i love caps)

LOOOOVE paramore like i'm their *1 fan EVER! isn't INAPPROPRIATE at all, and, i would say it beats Twilight! (which is CRAZYYYYY!)

Teen, 13 years old Written byFezesAreCool February 24, 2013

Great song, 11+

Brilliant song, Hayley Williams' voice really shines in this song in my opinion. Her vocals feel dark and atmospheric and it makes for a great feel to the song. Just go get this song, in fact get everything by this band, they're amazing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 December 20, 2012

Cool song from Paramore

I really like this song. The music is awesome and the singing is pretty solid. This song is about the confusion and frustrations that sometimes come with romance, but it's all fine for kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written byLovelyPixxie January 30, 2012

Good song, Fine for most kids

It's a good song, but it's about young love, trying to make their love work, and trying to figure out who he is. There is no swearing, sex, or drug references. Overall, I think it's fine for any kid.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxaltrockgirlx September 18, 2011

Better than the movie!

Whenever you see a song by Paramore, you can guarentee it's going to be backed by a powerful voice and awesome guitars. This song could survive on its own without the help of Twlight (which I don't really care for). The song is clean, with "boiling in my blood" hardly being violent, but it is mature since it is basically about the kind of relationship in Twilight, which is obsessive. Tweens who aren't allowed to see the movie could listen to this, and get the good end of the deal.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2011

GOOD SONG. I like it. Twilight is a good movie, too. Jesus Freak 09, I love that song by Newsboys! JESUS FREAK IS AN AWESOME SONG LOOK FOR IT I KNOW I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT DECODE AND ALL THAT!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJesusFreak09 May 3, 2010
love this song and love paramore its not often you find good rock with no profanity and no sexual references that are inappporiate for teens my age and younger i can listen to this in front of my parents and they dont have a prob. which is great (expect mabye that im playing it too loud) =)
Teen, 13 years old Written bymsenziecullen April 2, 2010

Nothing wrong with the song.

This song is truly amazing, it's not sending any bad messages.
"The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are
If you're a man at all"
It's just explaining that Bella's trying to figure out what he is.
Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2009