All member reviews for Demi

Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl May 31, 2013

Demi

Demi is a strong and power women and her music shows.It is a beautiful album i recommend it 100% ps i am not a lovotic saying this
Teen, 14 years old Written byiamacannibal May 22, 2013

Amazing, but a few things to watch out for

This album is great! There are a few things to watch out for - "hell" in Nightingale; "you'll be coming home with me tonight" in Neon Lights; "don't wanna do more than hook up" in Something That We're Not; "badass" in Fire Starter; and "I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air" in Really Don't Care. Also, on the album cover, she is topless, although this isn't blatantly obvious.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 May 24, 2013

Pretty good album

This album is pretty good; I like most of the songs, my favorites being "Heart Attack", "Really Don't Care", "Fire Starter" and "Something That We're Not". Vocally, Demi just keeps getting better and better-this is the strongest I've ever heard her so far. All the songs (or most of them) are about love, but it's never explicit; at most, there's some innuendo ("Don't wanna do more than hookup" in "Something That We're Not"). There's some mild language; "H*ll" is used in "Nightgale", "I'm a bad*ss" is in the chorus of "Fire Starter", and there's one reference to using the middle finger in "Really Don't Care" ("I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air").
Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2013

Demi

I love Demi! Her songs have a variety of topics and doesn't swear. She is positive on the media.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2013

DEMI

I like it. My fav songs are Warrior and Really Don't Care.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 June 7, 2013

Pretty good

Some songs are really catchy on here, but when they're not AS amazingly catchy, you can't deny that her voice is stunning :)