Kid reviews for "Demons" (CD Single)

Emotional rock song deals with heavy themes in music video.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBenjamingreni December 15, 2013

Strong Reference to Smoking

The whole song is referencing smoking quite strongly. This may not be very evident at first listen, but when you listen to the line "breathing in the chemicals", you can understand why.

Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense December 5, 2013

CSM, rethink the language please!

It doesn't use the h word In the swearing way.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysisterwhocares January 22, 2014

Powerful, fantastic rock ballad explores inner demons

Imagine Dragons is proving itself to be quite a fantastic band, with "Demons" becoming an instant hit along with their chart-topping single "Radioactive". This song contains very heartfelt themes about facing one's inner demons and recognizing how they can destroy not only the person burdened with them, but also the people closest to the tormented individual. Candid and stark without being graphic (only one use of the word "hell", used in a religious context), this song is excellent for teens, teens, and adults all facing the pain of growing up and having to deal with their naturally conflicting natures.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 10, 2014

Amazing song by an amazing band

This is a really good song. Imagine Dragons is an awesome band, and this is one of their best songs. Very Clean.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2014

Nothing innapropriate.

Yes, there's one use of "the h- word", but it is in the sense of the place, not a swear. This song is kind of emotional, it's not a happy tune, but you could probably figure that out from the title. Anyone who's faced some difficulty in their life can relate to this song.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl November 30, 2013

demons

its a very good song for teens who are struggling with really anything because the song is saying fight it and dont give up

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2013

Great song!

I really like this song. Though it's a little emotional, it's appropriate for tweens and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoolpool785 September 20, 2017

Imagine Dragons does it again

Teen, 13 years old Written byMissdnme September 2, 2016

Great Band, Great Music

I'm not gonna lie this is one of the best songs, definitely school appropriate for the message it is sending is good for everyone. This is one of the songs I've been hearing sense Radioactive first hit radios. The lyrics "But I'm Hellbound" isn't really inappropriate its more or less saying how your innerdemons can, and will drag you into doing bad things and, for the more religious people I assume (im sorry if I just insulted you I'm not that that religious) it means your on the road to hell.

Kid, 10 years old November 29, 2014

Bad song in general

Still ticked off about the h word. Anyway, Dont like the tune, and lyrics are weird.