All teen and kid member reviews for "Die Young" (CD Single)

Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2015

An edgy Ke$ha song about partying

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2014

It's okay I guess

What I don't get is why ALL of Ke$ha's music is exactly the same! The same bad messages and role models ("Let's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die young" is the reprise of the song). No substance to it. Some s£x, as well as drinking (but for goodness sake, this isn't going to influence kids to get drunk!!), no language though.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2013

The Idiot is Back.....

More pop rubbish; well, it's Ke$ha, so that's what we have to expect. She said she was going to bring back rock 'n roll? Ha! That's laughable. Really? She calls THIS rock 'n roll. That's almost an INSULT to me. Of course, this song is just about "living in the moment" "living while we're young" just that ignorant "YOLO" message again. And of course, she still obsesses over getting drunk and boys...well, PARTS of boys. In my opinion, this song is cringe worthy. Terrible.
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2012

Die Young??? No Thanks!!!

Positive Message: The overall message of this song is live each day like its your last. Its a good message in my book. Sex/Sexy Stuff: She talks about being undressed maybe twice, even though my 7 year old sister hasn't noticed once. This song is definately not made for kids but it still is okay for mature 9 year olds and up. Drinking: In this song Ke$ha says," Takin shots". Little kids won't know what that means so its practically harmless.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 November 16, 2012

Sort of catchy...

It's just okay. It has some slight innuendo...it's sort of has the catchier sound like 'Tik Tok' and the other tunes on Animal.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus November 2, 2012

Good, but could be better.

Better than most Ke$ah songs. 3 and a half out of 5 stars for me.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybscgirl October 25, 2012

die young

i am crazy about this song