All teen and kid member reviews for "Dirt Road Anthem" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2015

FIFTEEN AND UP????

This is a great song for all ages. The "H" word is said once and there is references to drinking and smoking. It also says that people teach you to "Kiss and cuss and fight too." And to watch out for the cops so it isn't a good role model song but it's fine!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck July 31, 2014

Awesome song, some iffy lyrics.

CSM needs to be more consistent with their ratings, I understand this song has drinking and smoking references, but I seen another song that is literally just about some girl shakin' her butt come up as a "fun, flirty, country tune" that is "clean" with "mild innuendo" and this song comes up as iffy for teens because it mentions alcohol and cigarettes. This song is really catchy and fun. Another great song by Jason Aldean!
Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2012

Country at it's best

Awesome!! Is there really someone out there who's gonna hear this song and think it's okay to drink and drive?
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Great song!

I really like this song. I love Jason Aldean. He's one of my favorite country artists. Age 15? Really CSM?
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2012

Yay

LOVE it me and my crush loove it
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2011

dirt road awesome

this song is a really good song and it shows a regular saturday country night
Teen, 15 years old Written byadtr_forever July 29, 2011
The first time I heard this song, I was gonna hurt Jason Aldean (not literally) because he had used a little rap in his country music style. I was like 'You shouldn't do this!!!!'. But now I LOVE the song! It's amazing, and I know almost every word to it. I even love the video! <3 Jason Aldean is my man!