Mostly more of the same.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRaeRae235 June 8, 2009

I love this CD!

This CD is one of my favorites! I found it two years after I got it, and it was a total blast from the past! Of course song will be repeated from other CD's, but if you own only one or two Disney CD's, it's good. I also don't beleive it's sexist. It's just about the girl artists from Disney. And doesn't every little girl says "Girls rule, boys drool."? This CD is perfectly fine. It's fun, bubbly, andamazing to sing to in the shower!
Kid, 11 years old February 25, 2009
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 26, 2009

awsome music

awsome music.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZsky2 April 9, 2008

Too sexist.

This is too focused on the girl gender. Sexism is NOT a good trait, and any girl who shouts "Girls rule boys drool!" will not only loose alot of rep, but they might get beat up in tougher schools with less rules. And don't throw "But females were abused in history!" at me, I have two good reasons why this shouldn't be an excuse: 1: Its 2005. Of coarse there are still some problems, such as lower payments for females, but: 2: Just because girls were and are being abused doesn't mean turning the world against boys will help anything. If girls are given more rights to boys, which then are (An example is a rule in a certion YMCA club that only people wearing skirts can sit on couches, NOT kelts and skirts, just skirts.), then in the next few generation this whole things going to happen again, and some CD called "Disney Boyz Rock" will hit music store shelfs.
Adult Written bysmartmom23 April 9, 2008

A great starter cd or for the music guru!

We got this for our daughter for Christmas and she loves it, she loves to turn it up and dance in her room to it all day. She is 6 yrs old so this is a starter cd for her as she doesnt understand a lot about music, artists, etc so we thought this would be a good one to get her into the music world. I like the positive message in it as we monitor what she listens to and watches. Its upbeat, fun, positive and the songs are from Disney movies so the kids know them! I say get it!

I guarantee you probably already own one of the CDs with one of these songs on it. It's nothing new-- just a collection of old songs. You're basically paying Disney to put together a playlist for you.