All teen and kid member reviews for "Domino" (CD single)

Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

This New Song Is a Song That Even Parents Would Like!!

This song is fine for younger children so I don't know why common sense gets so overprotective about the smallest things. I agree that the "sexual metaphors" they listed may be a little iffy, but as long as the child knows it's not right, they'd be fine. I recommend this song for everybody!
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2015

Love it!

I love this song to the moon and back! It does have a few sexual terms, I cannot lie, but most pop songs do, and any kid over 10 will understand it anyway.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrebma97 April 10, 2014

Catchy song

I really like the singing and the music is catchy. While it isn't my favorite song, it's still pretty good. There is some innuendo (the first line in the song goes, "I'm feeling sexy and free!"), but the song isn't too bad.
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2013

I first heard it on Video Star. :)

Has some iffy references, but other than that, it's OK for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWateryblue February 28, 2013

Matters

Great Song For Kids because your kids might not notice what the lyrics mean.So in my opinion its great for kids and sounds upbeat.
Kid, 10 years old December 22, 2012

I'm listening to this song right now.

This song is catchy and good. Besides when Jessie says "I'm feeling sexy and free." This song is really good.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 November 22, 2012

Fun, bouncy tune

Although innuendo-oriented, this song is pretty fun and danceable. The only blatant thing is in the beginning: "I'm feeling sexy and free".
Teen, 13 years old Written byFarmgirl2221 September 5, 2012

5 STARS!!!

Kids hard to hear "Dirty" dancing, my mom can't pick it out(=´∀`)人(´∀`=) Jessie sounds like Katy Perry, and I like Katy better, but she did great with this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 28, 2012

Domino :)

Jessie J is sooooo good! But I like Price Tag better :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byOGORMAN April 9, 2012

The lovely Jessie J produces another hit! :)

Jessie J has really blown up recently, and for good reason too. Starting with "Price Tag" and now "Domino" this lovely lady is quickly climbing the charts to success! True there are a couple references, but only those who are looking for them will really care about them. I love the little finger thing she does in the video when she sings "I think I'm about to explode!" This dance tune is one you should definitely listen to.
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

This song is FUN!

This is one of Jessie J's best songs. This song makes you want to dance.
Teen, 15 years old Written byvictoliva February 27, 2012

SEXY

LOVE THIS SONG .......... but they do not say any thing about the first part ....... " im filling sexy and free " all so " im breething like im running becuz your taking me there" " we can do this all night " "turn this club skin tight baby come one " when we tuch dont ever let me go " dirty dancing in to moon night take me down like im a domino"
Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetrae1 February 19, 2012

Sexy and Free

I love this song its one I always sing along with!
Kid, 12 years old February 19, 2012

amazing song!

I love it but it wouldn't really appeal to younger children than me. I also heard the word 'sexy' but it isn't that bad.
Kid, 11 years old January 29, 2012

Jessie, where are you?

I think this song is OK, but Jessie J has changed. I loved "Who You Are" & "Who's Laughing Now"...but this is too clubby for our Jessie. Yes, sure, it has a few "naughty words" but, overall, it's an OK song. But it sounds nothing like Katy Perry - surely you can see that!
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2012

Umm...

this is a good song but i think when she says "take me down like I'm a domino" she means, well, you know...anyway she actually sounds pretty good :)
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2012

Great song, sexual language

Sex: "I'm feeling sexy and free", "We can do this all night / D*mn, this love is skintight / Pull me like a bass drum", "Dirty dancing in the moonlight / Take me down like a domino" and some other sexual lyrics. Profanity: "D*mn, this love is skintight".