Kid reviews for Don't Forget

Big vocals, catchy pop rock from Disney starlet.

Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2009

Don't Forget

yeah! DON'T FORGET how STUPID this song is! demi lovato isn't even a very good singer. i don't see why any body would wanna listen to this song unless you're, like, trying to punish them or something.
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2009

Iffy for 7-

Luv it!

Teen, 15 years old Written bystripesanddots May 28, 2011

Great CD

I love this album. It never gets old. Demi is very talented.

Teen, 14 years old Written byheymonday101 February 14, 2011
"Until You're Mine", "La La Land", "Trainwreck", "Don't Forget", and "Party" are must-haves. Amazingly talented. She completely blows Miley Cyrus or Emily Osment out of the water. Selena's okay, but Demi's voice is awesome. God has really blessed her.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySalimullah August 25, 2010

Brilliant Vocals!

Demi Lovato's vocals are so strong!! Keep Rockin' Girl!!

Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2010

Amazing, Demi is a kid and teens role model!

Demi is a great role model, an average teen from Texas fallowing her dream. Positive messages, telling kids to be their self. Demi has amazing vocals and I look forward to more of her music. Parents, buy her cd's for you kids, she is awesome!

Teen, 13 years old Written bymathgirlie May 14, 2010

Demi is NOT your average Disney chick!

I have to admit, when Demi first came onto the scene, I was reluctant to listen to her, thinking her to be nothing more than another Hannah Montana wanna-be. However, I decided to give her a look-see, and I was pleasantly surprised. Demi can actually sing! I think her song "Trainwreck" is the best one on the album, and I'm looking forward to seeing what path she chooses in her music career! Go Demi!

Teen, 13 years old Written byIissoawesome April 28, 2010
better than the second!!!! reccomended!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2010

Never Heard Anything Better!

My gosh! Demi Lovato is amazing! I can't just listen t her CDs once! I may like Here We Go Again Better but this album is also amazing! She is definitely going places!

Kid, 12 years old October 18, 2009

First Disney Singer I've Taken A Liking To

I do not love the album, but Demi Lovato is the first Disney singer I've ever taken a liking to. She has a very big voice, and her songs talk about things we all can relate to like body image and how we should all just be ourselves. 4/5 stars from me.

Kid, 10 years old September 6, 2009

AWESOME

I love this!!!!!!! It's pop with an edgy feel that really gets to you! the only thing about is that she says "I'm not a supermodel, I still eat McDonald's" but the only bad thing about that is the craving for french fries you'll get!!!! hahahahahaha.. :)

Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2009

Awesome

I love it!!! It's the kind of album you can listen to again and again. I reccomend for ages 8+

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpongebobelmodude July 28, 2009

Mediocre Debut

It's okay. The record isn't as good as her second, which although is sad, is more "real". This album has too much with the Jonas Brothers, and sounds like their 4th album and not her debut. Her vocals have gotten better since this album, and I'd say nothing on here should get anyone worried!

Teen, 14 years old Written byDudett January 25, 2011

She's the best, atleast the best "dinsey star"

Kid, 11 years old May 7, 2010

Yay Demi! :D

Demi Lovato is a great role model! Love her, but I suggest Selena Gomez too. :D I like the songs by her~ Don`t Forget, Catch Me, and La La Land They`re pretty much all completely clean. The music video for La La Land even has the Sonny with a Chance cast in it!

Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2009

AWESOME!

It is AMAZING! I got her "Here We Go Again" Album and that rocks too! I am a BIG fan of her! I went to her concert in Cleveland and she rocked the house down! YOU ROCK DEMI!

Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2009

Sucky

Demi Lovato is just plain ANNOYING. She pretends to have attitude, and it really just doesn't work on her. Her songs are pointless and unreal, and she talks to much about the Jonas Brothers in one of the albums.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDdisme June 30, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bynazz4ever May 10, 2009

horrible

she like screams in every song!she's awful!
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2009

Awesome!!

demi is amazing. she isn't a pretty in pink pop princessy gum drop kinda singer like most disney stars, she has an edge to her songs that every tween girl fell in love with since camp rock. i reccomend for 9+. but for any girls expecting a hannah montana sound, don't buy it. its way better!