All member reviews for "Don't Stop the Party" (CD Single)

Fairly mild party tune has super-racy video.

Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2012

Catchy

Un like other Pitbull songs, this one is catchy and mostly clean. mild references to drinking. What the song is really about is partying and having fun. kids will pay attention more to the hiphop beat, rather than the lyrics. for the music viedo maybe it would be good to wait till your around 13; I'm 12, and I personally didn't like the music video, but i Love the song!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus January 1, 2013

Just Okay.

Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2013

YUCK

I like the song, but when I went to go watch the video, I was so surprised on how inappropriate it was. Plus, I watched it with my 7 year old sister. It is so disgusting. Even worse than blurred lines.
Written byAnonymous February 24, 2013

Not for kids.

Sex and Drugs = Not for kids. Dancing and a lot more sex too.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2014

Great Tune Some Sexual Iffy Lines

The song is a great, clean rap song from Pitbull only there is a section with a repeated sequence of "IMMA give it to ya ah" with oos and ahs in the background, older kids will know what it is but younger kids won't.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMightyLebron November 29, 2013

Great song by rapper Pitbull.

This song is a great song by Pitbull and it is catchy. This song is one of my favorite Pitbull songs along with On The Floor.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymunoru September 15, 2013

This is about the SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't about the video! Clean
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2013

its just fine

I think the song is just fine there are only two lines with something bad in them. But no bad words
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2013

Eww

Ugh, why does this freak always have women surrounded by him at all times in his stupid music videos? I'll bet he must pay them a whole lot.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmily999162 December 19, 2012

Bad Music for the WRONG AGE!!!

I've listened to his music to see how horrible it is. He is advertising DRINKING, DRUGS. All that is WRONG to begin with. 1.This type of music will cause your kids & teenagers to think DRINKING is COOL and then temptation at school (unless your in private school). 2. Teens wil start to thinking that doing DRUGS & SEX is cool & they would want to fit in & go with the crowd on everything that they do. 3. The ratings on this website for music and teens are WRONG. I'm 13 years old DRINKING, DRUGS, SMOKING, SWEARING = WRONG. If you need some advice on music that is appropreite for kids & teenagers, but not sure of what's appropreite for them you can find me on my user name Emily999162.