All teen and kid member reviews for "Don't Trust Me" (CD single)

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrybry102 June 13, 2011

Great!

My cousin loved it when he WAS 7 , i did too! we would dance and sing along, its good! i have heard worse cussing then a little ol' F word.
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2010

OK song, but i've never been a big fan of 3OH!3.

Its OK, the only langauge is one f-cking and a couple h-e's, but not as bad as what kids hear at school. But 30H!3 aren't exactly good role models.
Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2010

worst song in the world

30!3 is a good band but this song went 2222 far i say startruck was better
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

Give These Guys A Break!

Please!!! Give 3OH!3 a break!!! Once ur kids are in 5th grade (Im in 6th) they will have already heard all off this. If one of ur kids friends has an ipod or mp3 player they may hear it with out u knowing, but oh well
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav February 3, 2012

Listen to the clean version

This song does have a clean version that cuts out all the bad language and some of the explicit parts that makes it more appropriate for younger kids. However, even the clean version isn't good for kids under around eleven, but most of it would probably go over younger kids heads.
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2011

Its Okay

I Was Into This Song When I Started To Get Out of It, It Is Okay. The Language is pretty Offensive.
Teen, 13 years old Written byUnwritten June 6, 2011

Meh

Teen, 14 years old Written byheymonday101 January 12, 2011
I love 3OH!3. I met them in concert last year on Warped Tour, and it made me so happy!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010
Good song but highly inappropriate i,e "do the Helen Keller and shut your lips" and "I ain't F***ing scared of him'.Definitely 14+
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2010

Love the tune, hate the lyrics

Okay,Okay people dont freak out! just chill. this song is super catchy and i will admit... its on my ipod along with the rest of the album. is not very appropriate but some times kids need tohave away to let there iffy side free. this song should be for 13+
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2010

Good Song

A really good song. All that i found bad about it is 1 f-bomb.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymisschris01 June 20, 2010
It is very inappropriate, but is also purely for fun. It shouldn't influence anyone's opinions on anything.
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2010

Horrible for all ages!!

Hurting woman is not okay under all circumstances! Sexual references and really bad role models. 3OH!3 is a very dirty band with dirty songs like "Starstrukk" and "Touchin On My". 3OH!3 should wash their mouths out with soap.
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byxxtaygirliexx January 22, 2010
The Helen Keller line is offensive. There's also the issue of the f-bomb at the beginning, but we hear that stuff every day at school so its not anything new. I love this band myself!
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2009
Come on parents, you know your kid has heard this. It's so catchy, it's hard to resist! The Helen Keller line was offensive, and that's my only prob with the song. Kind of insulting to women too, but that's just how songs like these are. The catchy ones that almost everyone loves. My little brother even knows this song! He's 6!
Teen, 15 years old Written byListens to music November 22, 2009

Okay for older teens

Loved it. It uses the F bomb in the beginning and the song is mainly about w---es.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2009

Inappropriate (But Catchy) Tune

I like it, but not only is it inappropriate, it's disrespectful. However, this song has a good beat and is VERY catchy, just keep away from younger children, unless you get the clean version which, of course, still has parts going over children's heads, but you may be a little shocked. Pre-listen, maybe, or don't let them listen at all. Then make a decision.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykillthelights September 28, 2009
Personally, I love this song. It does not send out great messages but has a really fun beat. Me and my friends love it, but I can see why parents would be a bit concerned.
Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2009

Maturity

It's a matter of maturity, i won't mention my age but I am younger than 15 and I like the song and know that my mom braught me up well enough to trust me not to say that word.