Adult Written byHappy Farmer April 9, 2008

Clean, but bad music

The CD on the whole is very clean compared to some other things most of us (kids) listen to. However, the music was awful. Unless you're a die hard Black Eyed Peas fan, don't blow your money.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 October 1, 2009

my dad got me this alblum when i was 6

my dad got me this alblum when i was 6 and i still like it. Well the only song from the alblum me and my friends listen to is sexy because it is wicked funny!!!! and when they say swear words it's funny to!
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Rap and junk....

Why is this the popular music of today? Man we need to bring Shonen Knife, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day and Weezer back to the center ring of music lik it was in 1995. Well, if you think the blackeyed peas are actually music, have a ball. Personally, I think rock should take over again.
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008

A waste of talent

The singers can do SO much better than this mess! There's quite a bit of lusting and cursing.
Adult Written byaecdoglover April 9, 2008

Catch lyrics, cool beat

Great songs, may not be appropriate for people under 10. Tweens and Teens love Black Eyed Peas!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Good

The peas may say a lot bad stuff in this CD,but it also has lots of fun rap sounds-I give it 4 stars.
Adult Written byJackscp April 9, 2008

WOW

I love black eyed peas as much as i love my Boyfriend Jack! they might have bad language but they are GOOD!!!
Adult Written bydragonassasin April 9, 2008