All teen and kid member reviews for Elephunk

Teen, 17 years old Written byitisme April 9, 2008

Very upbeat

If catchy, upbeat, dancable tunes are what you like, this is the album for you! After listening to this CD, I just couldn't get the beats out of my head. Worth looking at.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl May 4, 2011

heard worse

i had this cd when i was 12 and i thought it was inappropiate. where is the love is a song 4 eberyone 2 listen 2. heard worse. think this is bad try lil wayne or eminem.
Kid, 9 years old April 6, 2011

Fry5

d
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 11, 2010

Very inappropriate.

This album has like alot of inappropriate content somewhat.
Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2010

Great for a Breakthrough Album

Sex: "Sexy" is one of the songs titles. Language: "Rock My S--t" is a song title on the UK Edition, and "Shut Up" is the title of another song on all editions (the title is repeated throughout). Plus, a few swears are used throughout the album, the major ones being: "d-mn", "h-ll", and "s--t". A few other racist words are used. Messages: One song ("Where Is the Love?") is about anti-war, anti-violence, anti-terrorism, and anti-crime.
Kid, 9 years old March 26, 2010
It's fine. But their my favorite band.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynewmoonwolves January 28, 2010

Black Eyed Peas Fan :)

That is just stupid. They are the Black Eyed Peas people.
Kid, 12 years old December 14, 2009

i used to like it but now not so much.

i used to like this alblum a lot but now i just don't. There's lots of swearing from all the songs and the song sexy inapropreat! Here are some of the lyrics of the songs: SEXY: "girl you really got me goin out of control. Just let it go and do what we do best, take off our clothes u look better undressed. Yes sex yes sex" Do u really want your younger kids listening to that?! Uhhh no!!! and one songs are obiouse they have some questionable languge on it like the songs "shut up" and "let's get retarded." So i would recomend this to older teens.
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2009

just me

really im 10 and listen to this stuff alomst every day and my parents really dont care what i listen to because im working above grade level and i am a straight honor roll student and they trust me with almost anything ha
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009

affending

i found this c.d. trashy as well as affending. especially the "lets get retarded" lol
Teen, 14 years old Written byQueen2B87 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byhithere April 9, 2008

Go Forknose!

Okay, I admit it: I've only heard one song on this CD. But Forknose is sort of right - though I love the song I've heard, what ever happened to Smashing Pumpkins? (Bullet with Butterfly Wings is cool!) And has everyone forgotten Green Day's Dookie and Kerplunk and just gone on with American Idiot (though that is great, too!) I know this review was pointless, but I just wanted to say, thanks, Forknose!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBubbles2010 April 9, 2008

Wow...

I didn't think that their first CD would be this bad. I'm not a fan, but I'm not against them either. I just think that for their first CD they shouldn't have come out so rough. Even though I don't have the CD (and don't plan to) I have looked at the lyrics to some of the more popular songs and even if they don't say anything bad, it's the meaning that counts.

One of the best albums in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a die hard black eyed peas fan (look at my screen name) so I loved this album. it is really good rap music and I totally recomend this. Even if you are not a black eyed peas fan if you listen to them you will get addicted. this album is off the chain.

Completley awsome