Adult Written byTinyToya November 28, 2011

These Men are Really Trying to "Man" Up While Still Keeping Young Girl Fan Base...Not Good...

Watch "Music Sounds Better with You" on Youtube. That video to me does not say that an 8 year old should be watching it. The video makes you want to lust after these young men. They are hanging all over girls who simply smile and act "into it". One points to his cheek for a kiss, another leans in to a girl about to kiss her, ultimately they're truly acting racy. Furthermore, one of the lead singers says the world "he**" in this song. Is Nickelodeon crazy? I know he is not saying "what the he** or shut the he** up" but he still says: "Let this heart go through hell". He is not cursing, no, but would you want to hear your son or daughter or a young kid in general start singing and saying that? I know I wouldn't. These guys are usually so cookie cutter and decent. They are starting to try to make a name for themselves and I can see that they're moving in a much more mature direction. Be cautious, parents.
Parent Written byTVAGE December 18, 2013