All teen and kid member reviews for Elevate

Kid, 12 years old December 4, 2011

Nothing really interesting

My opinion on BTR: they get annoying fast, and their music isn't really all that special or original. What really made me mad is that I'm pretty sure that they stole one of the songs ("No Idea") from a different band.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMiranda B. December 1, 2011

Big Time Rush has another hit album on their hands! :)

This is another exciting album from Big Time Rush with songs that you can really dance to, or just jam out. Kids that watch the show, yes that includes 8 year olds, will enjoy listening to these guys latest album. It is true that in the song "Music Sounds Better with You" Kendall talks about not letting his heart "go through he**" but it's not used as cursing. They're not acting racy in the slightest, I mean come on! They are 21 years old and are at perfect liberty to be doing what they are doing: dancing and getting sweet kisses from girls. Before I go, I just want to know something: I looked through all of your reviews and I was wondering, is there anything you review that you actually like TinyToya??
Teen, 13 years old Written byJordybell June 27, 2012

Ah-mazing!

Songs like "Covergirl" and "You're Not Alone" have possitive messages about staying true to your friends and seeing people for they are not how they look. On the othe hand, song like "Love Me Love Me" and "Show Me" are about relationships and get strongly into them. "Show Me" is the most mature-based song on the CD. There is only one mention of the word "hell" on this CD. It is defenitly based for teens
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2012

Just fine.

Not as good as the first one, but still awesome.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysagemsid January 6, 2012

GREAT for tweens and teens, not so much for younger kids

I love these songs, i could listen to them for hours.. But i dont think that little kids should be listening, its more of a teens and tweens band, and alot of you think the videos are racy, well 1) They have choreographers, that tell them to do that 2) If you really knew anything about them you would know that they're just 4 guys who love their jobs and WROTE some of these songs, How many teen stars do you know who did that???
Teen, 15 years old Written byeheheh December 11, 2011

i am officially a fan

the album is very good it shows that these guys are growing up and maturing. i really don't see whats so bad about any of their songs. keep up the good work.