Parent reviews for Encore

Angry potty mouth, but with genius; not for kids.

Adult Written byMrMakoYT August 10, 2020

The best slim album

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byNicole S. September 25, 2018

Not terrible but not appropriate for younger listeners

Adult Written byHorro November 5, 2017
It’s really good and at the same time very bad.The songs that I would recommend skipping for kids under 13 are spend some time,puke,one shot two shot,puke,crazy in love,and my first single.My favorite songs are one shot two shot,mockingbird,like toy solders,and evil deeds.Okay My least favorite songs are mosh,spend some time,and big weenie.But Overall good album okay for anybody 13 and up.
Adult Written byAwesomeness142 May 25, 2015

Explicit

Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Rap kids these days...

Eminem is as dull as all the other rappers that MTV likes to put in our faces.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

geniuos work

this is by far the best rap cd of 2004 but there is alot of language and sexual content -15 caution
Adult Written bydudelydad2 April 9, 2008

wonderful

the first cd i heard by eminem which was ''slim shady lp''i didn't think it was that great but when i heard the eminem show i noticed that eminem has really improved and ''encore'' is deffinantely eminem's best work yet.And this cd also gives me some topics to talk to my teenager about such as even as you get older things in life are still hard for you like in eminem's song ''mockingbird''he dedicated this song to his daughter and tells her that he is sorry he cannot be there for her but he tries to tell her that he still loves her and eminem has some real great songs such as ''just lose it''
''like toy souldiers'' and many other great songs i say that this is one of the best rap cd's ever
Adult Written byChariot April 9, 2008

i wish

Eminim is an outstanding rapper if only he had something good to rap about. Very talented but also very inappropriate lyrics. The man can rap there's no denying it but it's not anything anyone should be taking in and listening to him rap about. sorry but no. If you're looking for an alternative KJ-52 is a christian rapper who sounds a whole lot like eminim. Not exactly as great a rapper as eminim but he's got much more wholesome lyrics and he's still pretty good!
Adult Written byMr. Strong April 9, 2008

Awesome!

This album is awesome! I mean "Mockingbird"! Who doesn't love that song?