Kid reviews for Encore

Angry potty mouth, but with genius; not for kids.

Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2020

Funny

Great album! This album is supposed to be humorous,but the humor is definitly not for kids,lots of talk about sex. For teens and adults explicit Encore is good,but for kids clean! In the liner notes for the explicit version there is pictures of Eminem with a gun in his mouth,people wounded by guns,people DEAD of gunshots. Also it has lyrics.

Kid, 9 years old May 6, 2019

Not his most controversial album but still controversial.

Okay, so yes this album much like other albums(or to be accurate all of them)it is controversial but it has a few songs such as, "Like Toy Soldiers" and "Mockingbird" that are not controversial. There are some songs that are just plain disgusting such as the song "Puke" the first 5-8 seconds of that song actually have a sound of Em puking then spitting. Then there is the song(or skit) Em calls Paul where Em is taking a crap and saying things like I really like Micheal Jackson and I want to touch him,but I can't. Then there is Just Loose It and that one is rather funny.

Teen, 17 years old Written byFox self-censoring March 16, 2018

some good songs, but it's by far eminem's dumbest album.

nevermind how "oh swearing and sex are bad by default". with the exceptions of a few songs like "never enough" and "like toy soilders". it's just brainless lyrics with little to no cohesion.

the album is hurt by "rain man"'s incompetence at self-awareness. killed by "big weenie"'s half-hearted attempt at a diss, and buried by the unlistenable ear violation that is "my first single".

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheProdigy November 17, 2015

buy tha clean verzion 4 ur kidz.

For better or worse, ENCORE offers few musical surprises; Dr. Dre's production sensibilities are predictable and a bit bland. The lyrics veer from wildly brilliant to poignant to utterly stupid. Eminem's perpetual adolescent act is getting old though, far less appropriate for an incredibly overpaid, multi-award-winning young man than it was for a scrappy, hungry teenager. As Eminem lurches clumsily toward adulthood, he's sharing the process with a revelatory honesty that for some families will provide balance for a multitude of indiscretions, not to mention a lot of uncomfortable language.
Kid, 9 years old February 14, 2014

Good For Teens and Adults, NOT FOR KIDS

Encore has some very iffy songs, like Puke, Ass Like That, and others. There are a couple good songs like Mockingbird, which is about his wife and kids, and Like Toy Solders, about one of his fellow rapper friends who died, but those songs both contain some profanity too. I'd say it ok for kids 14 and up.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymusicforver April 13, 2013

Great Album

One of Eminem's best albums in my opinion. Although great song writing, "Encore" includes very violent, sexual and profane lyrics. But it is nothing a mature teenager can't handle. I recommend this album: Explicit: 13+ Clean: Anybody

Kid, 11 years old March 5, 2012

Weird

I love this guy, but really? This album was just confusing. Some songs almost were very touching like "Like toy soldiers" and "Mockingbird" but in others he just sounded like an angry three year old.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymusicislove February 1, 2012

mockingbird

mockingbird has a really good message probably one of the best songs ever.

Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2011

pretty dark and intense

Its pretty dark and intense but there are a few good songs like mockingbird and like toy soldiers. All very emotional and about his kids and ex. Its good but id rather spend my money on curtian call or realaspe. it is obvious that spend sometime is great but cusses too much and mocking bird is the sweetest song ever and only says 'and f**K with that' because the diamond ring wont shing JUST LIKE THE LULLABY

Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011
Not good at ALL!!!!

Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2010
Rated R

Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 November 18, 2009

R

Yes, this is Em's most tameest album. No its not clean. It still contains a lot of language from the s-word to the f-word. There are some sexual refrences, and thoughts of suicide and other violence. There are one or to drug refrences and of course em is a bad role model. R for graphic destriptions of sex, language and thoughts of violence. Edited: PG-13 for crude sexual humor, and some language.

Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2009

eminem's most emotional album

the slim shady is his least seroius the marshall mathers and relpase are dark distrurbing meditations and i'm not sure what category to place the eminem show but this one is the most emotional album singing emotional songs such as mocking bird never enough, spend some time and like toy soliders and evil deeds there are also some silly party tracks which even out the album nicely those are just lose it which makes me laugh my ifrst single a** like that and encorethen there are the only real duds which are puke and big weenie uke is just disgusting big weenie is just stupid.vthe there are the other songs which are loged nin between categories one shot two shot crazy in love and rain man finally there's mosh athe only song more anti busch than farenhieght 9/11 mosh is a seering fantastic stunning rock opera about the war in iraq and the president. download these 3 mosh my first single and mocking bird.
Teen, 16 years old Written byScrumdidilyumptious April 9, 2008

Ugh...

Here we go again! Another crappy potty mouthed "singer" with a trashy CD. There are about 2 "fair" songs on this album, and you haven't heard of violence until you see the so called "liner notes" which are pictures of Eminem shooting all of his audience and them either dead with bloody scars all over themselves or running around in terror. Ugh....
Teen, 17 years old Written bybloody_valentine April 9, 2008

Hmmm...

I thought Enimem did quite well in this CD. Of course,it will have swearing but he toned it down in a lot of the songs.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

great album

i know that yall be hatin cuz eminems rap career be off the ground while ur still stuck rapping along to lindsay lohan
this isnt a crappy album
plus people obviously dont understand where em be coming from
Teen, 14 years old Written byfuzzykat805 April 9, 2008

Great

Eminem was awsome in this CD. Eminem IS the Hottest guy in the world(next to Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, Brad Pitt, Jude Law, Matt Damon, Leonardo Dicaprio, Sean Farris, Chad Michel Murray,etc.(shall i go on?).

GREAT!

i think this is a good cd but thats only me a lot of bad words but if you can handle everything or if your about 14+ i hope i helped some parents/kids to decide about getting the cd

Amazing!!

Gude for ani 1 10 or ober. This cd wus sew grate!. muy ded boutght it 4 mi and et wus gud.

Finally a good CD

People need to stop putting this CD down. It really is an awesome musical experience. I could'nt stop listening to it.