Parent reviews for "E.T." (CD single)

Katy and Kanye pair up for steamy song about sex.

Adult Written byJared Galczynski May 27, 2014

I'm gonna disrobe you, Common Sense Media.

Katy & Kanye don't sing about sex! Not once, not ever!

Educational Value
Adult Written bySgt Mommy May 15, 2012

Crap for the ears.

Katy Perry is not appropriate for any kids. One song may not be bad, but this leads to listening to more of her songs, and then you have your kids hearing that having a "stranger in my bed" is just so cute & funny. This young chick is disgusting. How do you build up a young girl? Tell her NOT to sleep around, for one thing.

Adult Written bybellathornefan143 October 18, 2011

Uhh

The regular version without Kayne West is pretty clean.
Adult Written byhelenmirrenrox October 10, 2011

Good song for teens

Not nessisarly a bad message, but is to mature for young kids. There is a lot of sexual stuff - "Kiss Me K-K-Kiss Me, Infect me with your love and fill me with your poisan", "I wanna walk on you're wave leingth and be there when you viborate", "Stun me with your powers, Hit me with your lasors" and Kanye says "Ass" and a bleeped out F. There is one part where his says "D*ck"

Parent of a 3, 9, and 12-year-old Written byDa Nerd August 9, 2011

Take Kanye out

Kanye says "a--" and "f---" but the f--- sounds like ffff oh oh oh

Adult Written byBob McDougal July 21, 2011

Disgusting !

Totally repulsive, sexual innuendos (sp) galore. I dont even have kids and I am very concerned about the graphic nature of this song and what it implys. It plays at my dentists office when small children and tweens can hear it. It bothers me greatly. I like her music but every chance she has she inserts lame sexual things like "manag a trois", "probe you", "fill me with your poison" etc etc. I would like to see this song banned from the radio. Sorry I might be all over the board here Its just been bugging me alot having to hear this song often on the radio and in public. Clean up your lyrics Katy!

Adult Written byDrDreVEVO April 30, 2011

102.7 KISS FM dosen't censor : "Im'a disrobe you / Then Im'a probe you."

This Song Is Clean 102.7 KISS FM dosen't censor : "Im'a disrobe you / Then Im'a probe you." And Kids are Listening to 102.7 KISS FM.
Adult Written byMychemicalstinkpants April 3, 2011

i love this song it is my faveriot but VERY suggustive

Parent Written byKonichiwa March 14, 2011

go k-a-t-y

BEST SONG EVER!!! My 10 year old son has a billboard hot 100 of his own and this week its no.1. Kanye has a good save for the kids because instead of saying we dont give a f--k he says we dont give a fa a oo. And katys best sound and song yet. At first my son thought kanye ruined the whole song but then he liked it.