Kid reviews for "Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)" (CD Single)

Tween idols team up on adorable and romantic duet.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 July 1, 2013

Nice Taylor Swift Song

This was a nice song off of "Red". It's not my favorite (it's a little slow for my taste) but I still like it and would at least give it a 7/10 (3.5/5 stars). I don't think anything is inappropriate in this.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl August 2, 2013

Everything Has Changed (ft. Ed Sheeran)

it is a lovely song and the video is to cute

Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashingepicness767 July 26, 2013

Appropriate for everyone

Video and song soo adorable and friendly. Both song and video sends a good message for children and video shows that it's okay to be different (in a positive way). Anyone in the family member can listen/watch it.
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2017

Amazing and Emotional Song!!

This song is totally cute and meaningful. Great song to play in the car or listen to with your family. Plus, the music video is so sweet! There's no swearing or sex, it's just about a couple. Nothing inappropriate.

Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2016

Pretty good!

Taylor and Ed make an amazing duo! Great song!

Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Thanks so much Taylor and Ed for making this!

Every thing has chaned is one of of my favorite songs by her it deserves a grammy.And the video and song is positive for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBlake_Slaughter January 18, 2014

Nice clean song by two talented artists

Awesome duet. Nothing inappropriate whatsoever.
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2014

BEST SWIFT SONG YET!!!!!!!!!

The best SWIFT SONG EVER!!!! Ed Sheeran (known for his song The A Team) and Taylor Swift, are a perfect duet! It is such a heartfelt and sweet song. Squeaky clean like the tile says, no bad references, or innapropiate content. Plus the viedo is adoreable!!! The message is its okay to be different and have a friend who's the same. I love this song!!! <3 (heart)

Teen, 16 years old Written byGods Child of Caring November 9, 2013

Everything has Changed...or it will eventually. :)

It is good a great learning song where they are saying that everything has changed from what they thought life would be like, during the film clip for the first time it looks as though the kids are Taylor and Ed Sheeran until it comes to the end and ends up being their 'kids' and the little shy glance from Taylor to Ed Sheeran. This is a great way to demonstrate the fact that things change in the duration of life and doesn't always turn out how you thought it would.

Teen, 15 years old Written bymermaidswag August 24, 2013

gotta love t. swizzle and sheeran

such a cute song! i absolutley love taylor swift because all of her music is clean and shes an amazing singer and wow i just love her. this is probably my favorite song ever <3