Kid reviews for "Eyes Open" (CD Single)

Sweet, somber song from Hunger Games movie has mature theme.

Kid, 11 years old February 14, 2015

Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2012

Good

Its says that you have something that nobody else has.

Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2012

Typical Taylor...

A bit disappointing for me. My friend would rave about it, but it sounds to similar to her normal songs. So if you're like me and you only like certain songs, it just depends on which one(s) you like.
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2012

Great Song!

I freaked out when I first heard about this song. Why? Well, I love Taylor Swift and I love the Hunger Games, so it just seemed perfect. In the end, it did live up to my expectations. Right now, Eyes Open is probably my very favorite song to listen to!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBelmarmoives May 27, 2012

BELMAR PRESENTS

Honistly i cant stand taylor swift but the song was relly good can i just say good job taylor

Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Eyes Open! :)))

LOVE THIS SONG!!!! LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!! AND LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE SONG! Catchy catchy catchy!

Teen, 14 years old Written bymrbookworm01 May 13, 2012

Really good song

I've listened to this song on the radio and it's really good. It might be based off the Hunger Games movie, which is about kids battling to the death in a televised competition, but the lyrics don't have any excessively violent content. Plus, the song has a positive message about finding the inner strength inside of you. OK for kids 9+. Violence: The song's about battling in a televised competition where the goal is to kill over competitors while trying to stay alive, but the lyrics are pretty tame. Consumerism: Part of the Hunger Games movie soundtrack.

Teen, 14 years old Written byYoshipie May 6, 2012

Positive message

Surprise! This song has nothing to do with love, as any Taylor Swift fan would expect. This song has a great message: even through the toughest times, keep on going, and you'll eventually make it; even though your goal may seem far away, success is closer than you think. Amazing song, amazing vocals, and a perfect song for the "Hunger Games" soundtrack. TS has once again stunned every listener; fans of the artist or book/film all alike.

Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2012

Hungry For Hunger Games

This song teaches good messages in this song that are important in life and if you have a kid 11 or older I recommend having them listen to this song.

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 April 10, 2012

Cool single from the movie's soundtrack

I love Eyes Open-the music is great and Taylor sounds pretty good. The only bad things are that they talk about war, and since the song is for The Hunger Games movie, they song's message is to survive (which means others are going to have to be killed). But it could also be seen as standing up and believing in yourself.