All member reviews for "Falling Down" (CD single)

Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 27, 2012

Ok single

It's alright. The song isn't innapropriate and okay for tweens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheVampire June 3, 2011

An Upbeat Lesson

I think this song is Selena's lame attempt 2 teach us what happens if we become arragont spoiled brats. Cuz if we r like da person she describes, people abandon you. other than dat,this song is very upbeat and i luv it from da very 1st listen
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2011

SELENA GOMEZ& THE SCENE FALLING DOWN

lyrics fallin down u walk and talk like you're some new sensation, u move in circles u don't need an invataion u spent ur money u can't get no satisfation,u play it right so u can get the right reaction it won't be long my darling , pick up the , nobody's on it where are your friends now, baby? aren't they the ones supposed to be there for you [you] you're falling down the world starts spinning round you[you] you 're falling down, now which ? look round you're falling down, falling down for the camera everybody's looking at'cha, smile for the camera if they're all about to trash ya , smile for the camera [ camera , camera], smile for the camera , who's gonna catch ya? you , you, you're falling down, the world starts spinning round you ,you you're falling down , now which ? look around you, you you're falling down and you know i 'll around you're falling down , falling down without a place when you're lookin in the mirror the truth is blurry but the lies are geting clearer your eyes are fixed your smile is so elastic u gave me roses but they're all made of pastic it wont long my darling pick the phone nobody s on it where are your friends now baby ? aren't they ones supposed to be there for u you're falling down the world starts spinning round u 2 times you're falling down now which ? look all around u 2 times you're falling down and u know i'll be around you're faling down , falling down smile for the camera camera camera smilie for the camera who's gonna catch ya ? you you you're faling down the world starts spinning round you you you're falling down now which ? look all around you you you're falling down and you know i'll be around you're falling , faling down smile for the camera everybody's looking at ya , smile for the camera if they're all about to trash ya . thank 4 watching and I WORK PRETTY PRETTY HARD ON THIS ME A COMENT OKAY !!!!
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2010

Getting old...

I like it but its getting old for me...
Kid, 11 years old June 15, 2010

Great Song!

I like this song, but the review confuses me. When it says "Once again, a young female singer relates a less-than-positive message about her experience with romantic relationships." it is under the negitive messages. Music is entertainment, not a lecture of relationships!
Kid, 12 years old June 11, 2010

ohhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyy

ohhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyy i love this stinking song falling down
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2010

I hate some of these stupid reviews

You know what really ticks me off? That heartbreak songs and angry songs are considered to have a "negative message". It makes me SO angry. IT'S ENTERTAINMENT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! It's not meant to be taken literally! It's meant to entertain you. People aren't sponges. They don't absorb every single message they hear. The only reason I even joined this site is to give my two cents' worth on the QUALITY of entertainment, not the message! You people make me so angry! "Her negative focus on romantic relationships is somewhat troubling" "Once again, a young female singer relates a less-than-positive message about her experience with romantic relationships" Honestly, people disgust me!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJesusFreak09 January 23, 2010

Great!

love it! It is a little bit depressing but life is.
Kid, 10 years old January 5, 2010

Love It!!!!

I love the song Falling Down! It's so upbeat and great for everyone! There is nothing inappropriate about this music video. And I think this is one of Selena Gomez's best song! Rock on Selena!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypretty gurl November 19, 2009

i dont know wat 2 say i just love it
Kid, 12 years old November 1, 2009

i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love it!NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bygkreu13 October 23, 2009

love songs

I love the songs and they are powerful and adoring songs. They have a good rythm.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

LUV IT!

LOVE IT LOVE IT!! MY NEW FAVORITE SONG!!! It's ok for 8 and up i guess, but i think only like, 10 and up will rlly get it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMileyySupport September 19, 2009

Stupid

No offense but Selena Gomez is not a singer.She even said she wants to be an actress and thats it so why is she trying out music?She has a totally edited voice you can tell because she has a deeper voice in some songs but it's higher and doesn't sound like her in this song.It also has no plot or emotion too it which proves she can't write songs either.It seems too fake plastic and boring for me
Kid, 10 years old September 13, 2009

Boring!

This song I used to like for about three minutes.Everyone on Disney is singing now! So annoying!