All parent member reviews for Fearless Platinum Edition

Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bybrown_eyed_girl August 12, 2010

I'm not a country fan but can tolerate a lot of Taylor Swift!

Swift's music is always solid and her lyrics are consistently clean. She sings a lot about relationships...it would be great if she'd branch out to some other subjects relevant to her teen listeners.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 December 18, 2012

fearless platinum edition

Teen country singer Taylor Swift has fueled the flames of her sizzling hot career by releasing a "platinum edition" of her second CD titled Fearless, which itself has gone quadruple platinum. The new CD/DVD contains six new songs on top of the 13 that appeared on the original album, along with an altered cover, dozens of new photos from her 2009 Fearless Tour, music videos, and additional video footage of Swift. Like the dozen-plus tunes that came before, the six new tracks are squeaky clean, foregoing graphic language and content in favor of a realistic yet wholesome look at dating and relationships.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written bykcmomof2 December 1, 2009

Great for girls of any age.

My 5 year old loves Taylor Swift. I have encouraged this because I like that she writes the lyrics and music to her songs. I think it is important for children to see that talent comes from persistance and hard work. Skills like learning to play and instrument could be encouraged over lip syncing and fashion.