All parent member reviews for Fearless

Parent of a 9 and 13 year old Written byhallieandelenasmom June 18, 2010

Okay, I just think the one reference to virginity??

My kids love that song. Hallie knows what she means, but Elena's completely oblivious.
Adult Written byHorsejumper October 23, 2009

great album for everyone!!!

I love her songs, I really liked this album "Love song" is really good!
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 21, 2012

fearless

Families can talk about Taylor Swift's enormous success and widespread appeal. Do you think she's popular because her music speaks to more than just country fans? Which of the songs on this album can you relate to the most? Many of the songs seem very personal. How do you think it would feel to have your private life in the spotlight, as many celebrities do?
Adult Written byBeckstar November 1, 2011

yes, virginity is mentioned. But I don't think kids will get it

Fine album. Yes, one or two references to virginity ( I think there is another one). Which I noticed straight away, but I don't think kids will. By the time they will get it, it won't really matter.
Adult Written bypasofinodee March 17, 2009

If you could only take one CD to listen to on a road trip - Taylor Swift wins

My 11 year old daughter plays Fearless every time we're in the car and grabs me from the other room so I can watch the videos on CMT. It really is a wonderful change from the pop fluff on Radio Disney (sorry HSM3)
Adult Written byhelenmirrenrox May 27, 2011

TS

This is a nice CD. She carries on even when her heart is broken and teaches about REAL love and kid fairytales. She does mention love, kisses and a secret love but, all in a nice normal mannor.
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byShreddly December 17, 2009

I think it works for tweens as well as older kids

Not only is this a really fun, hooky album (much better than her first, by the way), with no bad language and hardly even an implication of bad behavior but the subject matter is clean and happy. "Fifteen", the song that deals with a freshman losing her virginity to a senior, does so in a way perfect for speaking to our young daughter about relationships and care in dating even way before the age when she's going to have dates. It's always on in our house, almost.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bylove2 September 27, 2009

i.......

i dont love taylor swift or her music but i dont hate them either.
Adult Written bykelly March 2, 2009

OMG

she is sooooooooo amasing. I wish i could be just like her. Taylor your songs inspare me sooooooo much it tought me to never give up hope. lol Joe jonas u my friend missed on a great girl your lose. Taylor and i will find someone better some one sho will not brack up with her on a 27 secand phone call. what a Bitch.