All member reviews for Fearless

Teen, 13 years old Written byLibstudent9 February 28, 2011

taylor swift album was so beautiful and unique.but this album is really for teens because taylor swift is also a teen to and she know what some teens are going through .some adults too.
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2011

Amazing!

I love this album. It's one of my favorites. There is nothing to be concerned about in this album. One song - Fifteen - says "And Abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind". This is an amazing album. I would recommend it to anyone.
Teen, 15 years old Written byurbanrunner460 July 30, 2010

A bit boy obsessive, but wholesome

My first reaction to this CD was that it was very focused on teenage relationships, but it still had that fun, modern/country twist Swift is famous for. No swears, innapropriate sexual messages, or risky behavior, which is rare for Top 40 music today. I would say this is great music for tweens+, just be careful they don't become obsessed with boys and getting into a relationship!
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2010

I don't see why people have a problem with her singing! There's no explict words, and would you rather have your kids listen to Ke$ha and other much more adult singers?
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2010

I listened to this cd many times over and over again and it never gets old. I'm learning to play it on the piano too. I love Taylor Swift. My favorite songs are Fifteen, love story, hey stephen, fearless, and forever and always.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysmileyfacelover November 26, 2010

AMAZING! Taylor Swift is very talented!

This CD is amazing! I think Taylor Swift's songs are applicable to everyone's lives at one point in time. There's a Taylor Swift song for everything life throws at you- well almost everything :) This CD is clean and fun! People of all ages will love it! Also, regarding the person who posted below me... Ke$ha's albums contain a TON of sexual/drug related material along with occasional cuss words. Taylor Swift has none of that in this album and this is totally a family friendly CD- unlike Ke$ha's "Animal" album.
Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!!1

Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

A tween or teen's fav CD!

Awesome songs for everyone! Squeaky-clean songs! :3
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

love taylor

me and my friends and mom love her. i have her on kareoke. my mom like her song 15 so much that cried while listening to it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrevolting slob November 14, 2010

is aother great song by Taylor Swift
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010

ALL AGES ALLOWED!

i think this is great its age appropriate for evryone
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2011

Amazing and with True Passion & Meaning to Every Song!!

I feel Taylor Swift is an amazing person who can sing and has great messages to her songs. She sings about love which actually IS NOT a bad thing. My favorite song is "Forever & Always." P. S I'd give this more than five stars if possible.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever August 29, 2010

Great song!

Like my title says its great. And it has a fun tune to it. she is a good role model to 5 out of 5
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2010

GO TAYLOR

she is a wonderful role model
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl April 25, 2011

Good 4 teens, too much love stuff
Teen, 16 years old Written byclahenmelon September 21, 2010

Taylor Swift is great role model

Taylor Swift is a really good role model- she stays clean with her lyrics, and has awesome songs- She is awesome
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT STINKS

Why do you people like Taylor Swift? Her voice sounds like she's trying to sound good, but it only makes her sound worse. Plus, her music is always talking about either a boy falling for her and them living happily, a boy falling for her but she doesn't like him because he made a big mistake, or her thinking she and a boy are meant for each other. Basically the message is: "I'm perfect, some people are, so we should be together, but some aren't so we shouldn't."
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 October 8, 2011

Nice Album (3.5 stars)

Not my favorite TS album, but good. Most of the songs are about romance, and the single "Fifteen" implies sexual activity: "Abigal gave everything to a boy who changed his mind". Also, the messages in the song "Tell Me Why" (my favorite song) arent that good; even though a girl knows that her boyfriend is being rude, but one line implied that she wants to stay with him ("I need you like heartbeat/but you know you've got a mean streak"). And since some of the songs about breakups, the lyrics can be slightly bitter. But some songs have good messages, like in "You're Not Sorry" it says that you should get out of a bad relationship. And "Change" is about making a change. I'd give it 3.5 stars.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjessica.horsecrazy April 7, 2010

Perfect for teens of all ages

Firstly, I would like to say that ‘Fearless’ changed my view on Country music. Being a hardcore rocker, I never wanted to consider listening to a more peaceful genre of music. That all changed when I bought ‘Fearless’ one day after deciding that I need to broaden my listening range. Now, I will listen to Country (though I am biased against the older stuff). Now, about the album. Taylor Swift has a beautiful voice, is a good songwriter and is very attractive. All of her songs are very relevant to young teenaged girls of this generation, which I feel is one of the reasons that ‘Fearless’ went platinum. As well as this, all of the tracks are of high quality and have very enchanting lyrics, especially for girls. There is a pretty equal balance of happy songs to sad songs (six happy to nine sad). However, the problem seems to be that her sad songs are the more popular ones (‘You Belong With Me’, ‘Forever And Always’, ‘Fifteen’, ‘Teardrops On My Guitar, ‘Should’ve Said No’, etc)! The main issue with the album is that it is too romantic for younger listeners. Only one of the songs on the album is not about relationships. Five of the songs mention kissing at least twice and ‘Fifteen’ talks about a friend of hers who ‘gave everything to a boy who changed his mind’. Also, ‘Should’ve Said No’ is about an ex-boyfriend of hers who ‘should’ve said no, should’ve gone home, should’ve thought twice before letting it all go and should’ve known that word of what he did with another girl would get back to Taylor’. Besides the romance issues, there really are no other problems with this album. Taylor Swift is a good role model and though several of her songs can be slightly depressing, there are others which are very uplifting. Overall, ‘Fearless’ is a very good Country album and is appropriate for kids aged 13 +. - Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial.
Teen, 15 years old Written byajpapesh November 23, 2008

OMG this is amazing!!!

i was a little worried that this CD wouldn't come close to comparing to the first CD but Taylor Swift did a great job. the songs do a great job of bringing the high school roller coaster of love to life. i was thoroughly impressed by how well this CD was done. i love every song on here. i wouldn't give a single song less than 4 stars and trust em that's really saying something coming from me...