All member reviews for Fearless

Insightful country love songs have broad appeal.

Kid, 9 years old September 30, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!!1

Teen, 16 years old Written byclahenmelon September 21, 2010

Taylor Swift is great role model

Taylor Swift is a really good role model- she stays clean with her lyrics, and has awesome songs- She is awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written byAmericangirlforever August 29, 2010

Great song!

Like my title says its great. And it has a fun tune to it. she is a good role model to 5 out of 5
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2010

GO TAYLOR

she is a wonderful role model
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

A tween or teen's fav CD!

Awesome songs for everyone! Squeaky-clean songs! :3
Parent of a 9 and 13 year old Written byhallieandelenasmom June 18, 2010

Okay, I just think the one reference to virginity??

My kids love that song. Hallie knows what she means, but Elena's completely oblivious.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010

ALL AGES ALLOWED!

i think this is great its age appropriate for evryone
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2010

I listened to this cd many times over and over again and it never gets old. I'm learning to play it on the piano too. I love Taylor Swift. My favorite songs are Fifteen, love story, hey stephen, fearless, and forever and always.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjessica.horsecrazy April 7, 2010

Perfect for teens of all ages

Firstly, I would like to say that ‘Fearless’ changed my view on Country music. Being a hardcore rocker, I never wanted to consider listening to a more peaceful genre of music. That all changed when I bought ‘Fearless’ one day after deciding that I need to broaden my listening range. Now, I will listen to Country (though I am biased against the older stuff). Now, about the album. Taylor Swift has a beautiful voice, is a good songwriter and is very attractive. All of her songs are very relevant to young teenaged girls of this generation, which I feel is one of the reasons that ‘Fearless’ went platinum. As well as this, all of the tracks are of high quality and have very enchanting lyrics, especially for girls. There is a pretty equal balance of happy songs to sad songs (six happy to nine sad). However, the problem seems to be that her sad songs are the more popular ones (‘You Belong With Me’, ‘Forever And Always’, ‘Fifteen’, ‘Teardrops On My Guitar, ‘Should’ve Said No’, etc)! The main issue with the album is that it is too romantic for younger listeners. Only one of the songs on the album is not about relationships. Five of the songs mention kissing at least twice and ‘Fifteen’ talks about a friend of hers who ‘gave everything to a boy who changed his mind’. Also, ‘Should’ve Said No’ is about an ex-boyfriend of hers who ‘should’ve said no, should’ve gone home, should’ve thought twice before letting it all go and should’ve known that word of what he did with another girl would get back to Taylor’. Besides the romance issues, there really are no other problems with this album. Taylor Swift is a good role model and though several of her songs can be slightly depressing, there are others which are very uplifting. Overall, ‘Fearless’ is a very good Country album and is appropriate for kids aged 13 +. - Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial.
Kid, 12 years old April 2, 2010

TAYLOR SWIFT STINKS

Why do you people like Taylor Swift? Her voice sounds like she's trying to sound good, but it only makes her sound worse. Plus, her music is always talking about either a boy falling for her and them living happily, a boy falling for her but she doesn't like him because he made a big mistake, or her thinking she and a boy are meant for each other. Basically the message is: "I'm perfect, some people are, so we should be together, but some aren't so we shouldn't."
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. March 19, 2010

Swift is an awesome role model . . .

Even though I'm not a huge country fan, or a fan of popular tween/ teen singers at all, I really, really like Taylor Swift as a singer and also as a person. Her music is real and genuine, a pretty voice with smart, mature lyrics, and she seems so down-to-earth and kind, like fame hasn't changed her one bit. I think she's definetly a great role model for tween and teen girls. Buy your daughter, neighbour, best friend, etc. this CD!
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2009

pretty good

I really like this CD! Me and all my friends love this singer!
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2009

This song was boring!! Nothing was fun or exciting about it, but I am sure a lot of girls like this song.
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byShreddly December 17, 2009

I think it works for tweens as well as older kids

Not only is this a really fun, hooky album (much better than her first, by the way), with no bad language and hardly even an implication of bad behavior but the subject matter is clean and happy. "Fifteen", the song that deals with a freshman losing her virginity to a senior, does so in a way perfect for speaking to our young daughter about relationships and care in dating even way before the age when she's going to have dates. It's always on in our house, almost.
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2009

Brillant!

Brillant for listening to anywhere, and the songs are catchy! They speak out because she writes most of them herself, and people can relate to them. This is absolutley brillant, and about time a proper singer came up.I said 10+ because younger kids will not always understand the songs
Teen, 14 years old Written byMetropolisforever December 8, 2009

Squeaky-Clean Country/Pop Songs with Broad Appeal

This is about as clean and wholesome as you could possibly hope for. There is not a single profanity in any of these songs, nor is there any sexual innuendo (beyond kissing and the vague reference mentioned in the Common Sense review above), and there really isn't anything that could be possibly be considered objectionable in these songs. The songs themselves are very catchy, well-written romantic melodies that should have broad appeal, not just for tween girls, but for everyone who enjoys good music. This album will make a great Christmas present for almost any young girl - especially one who likes country or pop music. This is one album that the whole family can enjoy.
Kid, 11 years old December 5, 2009

I love Taylor!

This CD is so awesome!!! Taylor continues to show her talent. Parents should be aware that in the song fifteen there is some stuff. But she did great again!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 5, 2009

Mature but upbeat and positive singer has a wonderful sophomore!

My mom loves her! I do, too! I have both of her albums and this one is tied with the other! Her ranking on the maturity scale has gone up, which is something I totally endorse. But, a note to common sense media- It doesn't mention ANYTHING about having sex so stop knocking her down! She is a TON better than that bad role model Miley!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNot_Interested October 30, 2009

Bad

Boring and mushy
Adult Written byHorsejumper October 23, 2009

great album for everyone!!!

I love her songs, I really liked this album "Love song" is really good!