Insightful country love songs have broad appeal.

Adult Written bykelly March 2, 2009

OMG

she is sooooooooo amasing. I wish i could be just like her. Taylor your songs inspare me sooooooo much it tought me to never give up hope. lol Joe jonas u my friend missed on a great girl your lose. Taylor and i will find someone better some one sho will not brack up with her on a 27 secand phone call. what a Bitch.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn January 25, 2009
I love Taylor Swift and I love this cd! I love every song it! I recommend that everyone of every age listen to this cd!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychino716 January 16, 2009

Love it

I love it no swear word no mean thing no insults just Taylor sings about what she lives around and thats love ever since you were born you had love you might of dident known this but a baby needs human touch love and care
Teen, 15 years old Written byajpapesh November 23, 2008

OMG this is amazing!!!

i was a little worried that this CD wouldn't come close to comparing to the first CD but Taylor Swift did a great job. the songs do a great job of bringing the high school roller coaster of love to life. i was thoroughly impressed by how well this CD was done. i love every song on here. i wouldn't give a single song less than 4 stars and trust em that's really saying something coming from me...
Teen, 14 years old Written bydani2112 November 18, 2008

Amazing

I love this cd so much. It's amazing and so are every single song on it. It has great songs to listen to about relationship stuff. A great song that is about a mother daughter relationship that's real cute. Well you really need to listen to it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjnkjonas242 November 14, 2008

AWESOME

Taylor SWwift has done it again! Her first CD was awesome and this one follows in its footsteps. Her voice is so mature and pure. I LOVE FEARLESS. This is a must buy CD MY faves are White Horse Forever and always fifteen