Insightful country love songs have broad appeal.

Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2009

In Love With Taylor's Songs

Taylor is a positive role model who has great music and amazing lyrics. I wouldn't think twice before buying a CD of hers! Her songs are usually based on relationships: Break ups, a good ending for Romeo and Juliet...
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2009

the perfect CD

i loved it! this cd makes you want to get up and dance. i listen to it before i go to bed every night. taylor swift has a great voice!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwilightluver7689 May 7, 2009

OMGosh... I Luv It Even More!

My Fave on this Album is Love Story, but all of them are great and so sweet to listen to! Way to go Taylor!
Adult Written bypasofinodee March 17, 2009

If you could only take one CD to listen to on a road trip - Taylor Swift wins

My 11 year old daughter plays Fearless every time we're in the car and grabs me from the other room so I can watch the videos on CMT. It really is a wonderful change from the pop fluff on Radio Disney (sorry HSM3)
Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2009

awesome album

Fearless- this catchy country tune about the excitement of a first date has beautiful lyrics and shows the true awesomeness of taylor's voice. Well done. Fifteen-Kudos to taylor's songwriters again, with a song that, despite the title, everyone can really relate to. However, her beautiful voice doesn't shine through as much on this song, and it's sounds like she is trying way harder than she needs to as she works her way through the funky notes. Love Story- Taylor's voice is pretty on this mega-hit that alludes to Romeo and Juliet in a way that is almost funny. Very good. Hey Stephen- An upbeat song about crushing on the hottest guy in school that Taylor sings in endless joy Great! White Horse- A sad song about waking up to realize that not all fairytales come true when the love of your life dumps you. The singing and lyrics are beautiful and packed such a punch that I nearly cried. I wound up using the lyrics in my short story and it made my ending perfect. Best song on thee album, hands down. You belong with me- It's Hey Stephen again, but with slightly different notes and different lyrics, but it is still good. You get the idea. this great album is catchy and a it is a "soundtrack to high school," almost everyone can relate. This would make a great addition to any music collection
Teen, 15 years old Written bychino716 January 16, 2009

Love it

I love it no swear word no mean thing no insults just Taylor sings about what she lives around and thats love ever since you were born you had love you might of dident known this but a baby needs human touch love and care
Teen, 15 years old Written byajpapesh November 23, 2008

OMG this is amazing!!!

i was a little worried that this CD wouldn't come close to comparing to the first CD but Taylor Swift did a great job. the songs do a great job of bringing the high school roller coaster of love to life. i was thoroughly impressed by how well this CD was done. i love every song on here. i wouldn't give a single song less than 4 stars and trust em that's really saying something coming from me...