All member reviews for "Feel Again" (CD Single)

Song about rediscovering love's spark; clean, arty video.

Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 October 15, 2012

feel again cd single

Relationships are about give and take, but ultimately a healthy relationship is about balance. Discuss the important of not getting "lost" in a relationship. Is it possible for a person to give so much of himself or herself to someone else that there's nothing left inside for them? How can someone find a way back to themselves? The video contains many images of light. Discuss why the video's director chose this approach, and ask what the illuminated images symbolize (the glowing orb represents the singer's heart, the fireflies indicate a path or direction, the glowing tennis ball represents the give-and-take in a relationship, the illuminated breath indicates inspiration).
Teen, 15 years old Written byszaboe18 February 9, 2014

I LOVE this song!

This is an innocent song and is about finding lost love. Everything is catchy and upbeat. This song is definitely okay for kids, as it doesn't have any sketchy lyrics.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus October 13, 2012

Love it!

Really good song. I like the musical melody and the lyrics.
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2015

Expected something not good. Received something amazing.

This song, along with other One Republic songs, is clean. And like OR's other songs, it gives you a good message. While CSM counted the lyrics about love (which is essentially the whole song) as "Sex", I wouldn't even give it a 0 Dot. This song talks about love, and the music video is colorful and fun. Amazing song. (And when I read that the money from the single goes to a campaign for children, I thought that was an amazing thing)
Teen, 16 years old Written byPhillipians4verse8 July 14, 2013

Great song!

love OneRepublic
Teen, 14 years old Written bybibliophilepianist May 31, 2013

Love OneRepublic

I love OneRepublic, with amazing lyrics that aren't just about sex and drugs; which is definitely a rarity nowadays.
Kid, 10 years old September 12, 2012

Kind of boring, but okay

This song is okay, kind of boring though. Nothing bad that I remember.