All member reviews for "Feel So Close" (CD Single)

Remixed club beat by Scottish singer is surprisingly clean.

Teen, 17 years old Written byOGORMAN February 4, 2013

Calvin Harris' star is shining brightly and he will only continue to rise on the charts! :)

Calvin Harris is a genius, I have said it before (probably too many times for some people) and I will say it forever. He may not think he is a very good singer, and hey his voice may not be too appealing to hear for some people, but I would listen to this song and all of the others over and over again. Feel So Close is a catchy dance tune that makes you feel good all over. There really is nothing wrong with the song at all. It is pure entertainment. And I selected Positive Role Models because Calvin honestly seems like a great person. Having watched quite a few interviews of his, he truly is a down-to-earth guy who is saying "This is who I am, either you like me or you don't". And, of course, if you've read any of my other reviews pertaining to any good looking men whatsoever, then you know what is coming next...... He is soooo handsome!!! With the best (albeit quieter) personality and striking good looks (he is 6'5", okay so he's only 11 inches taller than me haha... and he has the most adorable Scottish/English accent!). With his new album '18 Months' out now, Calvin will only continue to get bigger. :)
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2012

review

Probably the most baddest bit in the video is someone drinking a beer. It does not contain any positive or bad messages. It's just ordinary people living their ordinary lives. Thats ordinary. This video is ordinary!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanders09ma May 27, 2012

Feel So Close

I really like this sonng! Very Catchy and more music and less lyrics :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byelibohnert April 26, 2012

Great song

The song is ok but the video has the teen boys flipping the bird on it and some nudity.
Kid, 12 years old April 18, 2012

Cute song to Dance too!

I love this song. It has a nice rhythm with a crescendo in it. COOL Clubbing vibe, but still appropriate for youngsters.
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2012

I like it...

I think it's a nice song that's very appropriate for kids-and people-of all ages.