Kid reviews for "Feel This Moment (feat. Christina Aguilera)" (CD Single)

Lame pop-rap single about living like a superstar.

Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2013

Really clean for Pitbull

I really like it! It's super clean for Pitbull and I can't get this song out of my head! You'd be surprised. There's really nothing iffy in this cool song.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycookies_fun March 25, 2013

AMAZING

I LOVE this song!!! It's amazing!
Teen, 16 years old Written byevolinag August 17, 2013

Clean, yes, but also not good.

Christina Aguilera is one of the biggest and best musicians of the last decade. Her voice has an enornous power and she can do all genres of music amazingly well, from the then-modern pop music of the late 90s in "Genie in a Bottle" to catchy rough tracks like "Dirrty" or the old-fashioned jazz in "Candyman". Her career is full of masterpieces, still, it seems that like many singers of her generation, she has to cope up with the fact that her former fanbase now is adult. So she has to think of something to appeal to younger viewers. This is why she teams up with Pitbull as featured artist, since he is now what she was ten years ago. But what his songs lack is originality. Neither are his raps nor his hooks any memorible. Aguilera seems like she only gives fifty percent and feels very deplaced. The synthesizer hook is taken from the incredible song "Take on Me" and remains the song's best part. Too bad it's not original. The song is overall.clean and does not include anything bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysash99 April 19, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

This song gets old fast, but its still awesome!
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus March 26, 2013
Kid, 12 years old March 25, 2013

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome song!!!!!!!!!! This is super clean for Pitbull.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan May 2, 2018

Great song, but not quite for younger kids

I think this is a great song. Christina Aguilera fits in nicely. But it is still best for older kids. There are some suggestive lyrics (commonsensemedia.org). However, this is a great song that I highly recommend for Pitbull fans.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMKAForever April 17, 2014

Not Nearly as Bad as "Timber!"

Pitbull's "Feel This Moment" featuring Christina Aguilera may, on the outside, seem shallow and only-in-it-for-the-money, but deep down, it's more about living life to the fullest: it can be very long or very short. Plus, Christina's vocals are great as ever! I recommend this for tweens, compared to...Look at the title!

Kid, 10 years old October 15, 2013

Christina's voice is really good. :)

Catchy, clean song.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 July 21, 2013

A Mediocre Catchy Song

I really don't like this song. It's pretty repetitive but also catchy, so it gets stuck in my head (wish it didn't). But I guess it's fine for kids as far as content goes.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 March 27, 2013

Typical synth-pop...

It's okay, but it sounds like his other songs...or any ohter synth pop