All member reviews for Feels Like Home

Sparse arrangements and that amazing voice.

Adult Written bybecca_ej April 9, 2008

Not as good as her first but still a good listen

It would have been hard to top Come Away With Me, and I regret to say that Norah hasn't. This album has a lot of beauty, but none of the heart-stopping beautifully achy songs she wrote for her first album. This new cd is good for easy listening.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 October 28, 2012

feels home

you want to play this CD for the whole family. Nothing wrong with exposing younger children to gorgeous and tasteful simplicity. Families can talk about what it would feel like to have to follow up an amazing debut album. How would you deal with a slump of a sophomore album?
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori February 15, 2011
I really like this a lot! There's definitely something for everybody, from Country to Jazz, I would totally recommend this. Not trashy at all, just good!
Adult Written byPinkParisKitten April 9, 2008

I Wish More Young Women Sounded Like Norah

Talented, Classic, Elegant...Yet undeniably sexy because of all of it. She lets her music do the talking (not her breasts or her navel) and steers clear of the sophomore slump. I praise her intelligent, but good-time album up and down. From one musician to another: Keep it up girlie!

It annoyed me

There is nothing wrong with this CD- in fact, it's quite good if you like cabaret singing- I just didn't like it. The tracks are repetitive and they get old fairly fast, and I know this has nothing to do with the CD but, why spell Nora "Norah"?