Some steamy lyrics but still Brit's cleanest album in years.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymr. preston January 10, 2016

Britney's Greatest Album of All Time

Britney has toned the sex and swearing way down for this album. Gasoline and (Drop Dead) Beautiful have mild swears (d*** and a** respectively), and Criminal has some steamy lyrics. Other than those, this album is probably OK for even small children.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 October 15, 2012

Occasional steamy lyrics, but cleaner than Blackout or In The Zone

These songs are still catchy like her older ones, but more cleaner Till the World Ends 4/5 12+ Hold It Against Me 3/5 13+ Inside Out 3/5 13+ I Wanna Go 4/5 12+ How I Roll 14+ (Drop Dead) Beautiful 3/5 (a bit repetitive) 12+ Seal It With a Kiss 3/5 +13 Big Fat Bass (featuring will.i.am) 3/5 14+ Trouble for Me 3/5 14+ Trip To Your Heart 4/5 16+ Gasoline 3/5 14+ Criminal 3/5 14+ (Deluxe version) Up 'n' Down 4/5 16+ He About to Lose Me 3/5 13+ Selfish 3/5 13+ Don't Keep Me Waiting 3/5 13+
Teen, 14 years old Written byfruit_loop June 9, 2012

It's Fine to me

i love britney spears music i am 14 so i grew up listening to her music and i turned out perfectly fine reallythe only song in this album i recall hearing something bad is in her song "till the world ends" she says "come on get me get get me on the floor dj what are you waiting for?" and she says the b word that really the only song in the entire album alll the other songs are catchy and fine to listen to in the car.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2012

Ups & Downs of Brits hot new LP

Positive messages: Hold It Against Me has a great message about having fun without overdoing it however some songs like Criminal promote a bad message talking about dating someone you shouldn't. Positive Role Models: Even though Britney had a hard time, she has made a recovery and did tamer tunes Violence: Nothing graphic however Criminal does talk about normal criminal activities like killing Sexy stuff: Normal Britney lines but she has toned it down a lot. Language: Nothing worthy of the Common Sense Media sign however I think d*** is used once Drinking, drugs and smoking: A few mentisons of drinking
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 16, 2011

One of the worst albums I have ever listened to......

I've always hated Britney, I don't know why I wasted my time by checking this out. All of my friends told me they loved it. Britney made a comeback with this, and her new music was popular, so, I decided to check it out. Why?! Britney has always sucked, every since she began in the late 90's. This album is just a failed attempt to bring herself back. Britney has NO talent, her real voice is even worse and more irritating than the autotuned voice!!! She can't sing... AT ALL. I watched a video of her real voice. Worse than imaginable. She needs to grow up, and stop singing. Although she's only like 30, she is aging already, you can see it in her retarded deformed eyes. Her nose is pointy and oversized, her lips are too small, and her boobs are flabby and fake, like the rest of her and her hippo legs. Her skin is ugly, too. Some of this is catchy, the music, but not the singing. I realize that this has sexual innuendo, which is expected from her. But that's not the bad part. Anyone who can listen to this should be ran over by a garbage truck and buried alive. I don't like any of these songs, they are so ANNOYING. I don't even like Til The World Ends, I got the version with Nicki Minaj and Ke$ha in it, it's awesome! I just skip over Britney's singing parts. If you buy this, your money will vomit itself up and cry over what it was just spent on, and you will try to get it back, and it won't trust you anymore for what you just spent it on! In other words, DON'T BUY IT, IT SUCKS. I wasn't stupid enough to buy it, I hope you aren't. But I have to admit, I LOVE "Trouble For Me", it's the only good song on here. Why isn't it popular?
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2011

Ok for preteens, Perfect for teens and adults, Inapropriate for younger children

No bad language but their is mild sex. It gives younger children a bad idea. It's a clean album. It doesn't have any violence, either. It's the best album in 2011!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bychocolateluvr13 July 1, 2011

THE best album of this year by far!

I love this album so much! All of the songs are very catchy and fun to dance to. Britney is back everyone!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycinnagurl June 29, 2011

i luv it

awesome luv it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAgentBartowski May 14, 2011

Britney Spears is back with one of her best albums ever

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past ten years, surely you know Britney Spears. A pop sensation since the age of seventeen, Britney has released seven hit albums as of 2011 and has sold over 100 million records worldwide. She is a pop diva in every sense of the term. However, Britney’s personal struggles have been as well documented as her career successes. A series of failed marriages, custody battles and a stay in a psychiatric ward ended up splashed across tabloids and many wondered if she had permanently lost her way. Then in 2008, Britney released Circus, which sold 4 million copies worldwide and garnered critical approval. Some still wondered if it was a one-off, if she was really back, or if the album was all smoke and mirrors. Now, with the release of her latest album, I am happy to say that not only is Britney Spears back, but she’s better than ever. Femme Fatale is her seventh album, and it may just be her best to date. Filled with many club-ready dance tunes and enough auto-tune to satiate The Black Eyed Peas, Femme Fatale is the perfect Britney Spears album- a mindless but completely enthralling ride through the endless, wild party scene that constitutes her life. The album never takes itself too seriously and there are no heavy ballads or songs designed to pull on our heartstrings. Some may argue that auto-tune degrades an artist. Sometimes that is true, but Britney Spears embraces it and uses it to her advantage on Femme Fatale. The main asset of Femme Fatale (and one that it delivers in excess) is the irresistible dance-pop nirvana that we’ve come to expect from our princess of pop. Hit singles “Hold It Against Me” and “Till the World Ends” are both exhilarating, no-strings-attached dance records sure to get even Brit’s most outspoken critics moving out on the floor. The lyrical content isn’t groundbreaking, but the beat is catchy and that’s all that really matters with Britney Spears. Femme Fatale contains some of the greatest songs that Britney has ever recorded: “I Wanna Go” is a synthesized ode to glamorous club living that recalls hits like “Womanizer” and “Toxic”, while “Seal It With a Kiss” is Brit at her flirtatious, beat-propelled best. Missteps like the monotonous will.i.am collaboration “Big Fat Bass” and the cloying “Trip to Your Heart” are covered up by the toe-tapping dance-readiness of tracks like the slinky, sexy “Trouble For Me”, the boozy party anthem “How I Roll” and the fiery, frenetically sensual “Gasoline”. The single bone I have to pick with Femme Fatale is that we only get a peek at Britney’s real voice a couple of times. The closest we come to a Britney without auto-tune is on the undeniably forgettable “Criminal” and the steamy synth-tune “Inside Out”. More Britney would have been nice, considering the fact that this is a Britney Spears album. Perhaps that’s part of the fun of Femme Fatale: the album gives us a new confident, sexy, robotized Britney Spears unlike any version of her we’ve ever seen before. There’s something to be said for an artist who gives her fans everything she has and perseveres through personal struggles in order to release an album almost as audacious as she is. And in most instances on the album, Britney’s tribulations have a big pay off. Femme Fatale is one of the best albums that Britney has ever released because it gives us the true essence of what Britney brings to the table as an artist: fun, provocative, danceable tunes that will keep us moving to the beat for as long as we possibly can, because, well, this is Britney Spears we're talking about.
Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2011
love the song
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2011

Cool

I luv it my fav album but Innuendo is Eww
Teen, 14 years old Written bymathgirlie April 23, 2011

Surprisingly catchy...

Femme Fatale isn't actually that bad. Yes, Britney has once again drowned her voice in a machine, but this album is definitely geared towards those who like heavy dance-oriented music. There's not much to complain about here (some mild innuendo, but nothing compared to her past albums), and a few of the songs "Up 'N Down" "Gasoline" and "Criminal" are pretty darn catchy. Parents, there's not much to worry about on this album: if you don't mind your kid listening to Britney in the first place, this is definitely a cleaner choice than, say, "Blackout" or "In the Zone."
Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyDipthong April 21, 2011