All member reviews for "Finally Found You" (CD Single)

Racy dance track fueled by booze, mixed messages.

Kid, 9 years old April 12, 2013

Catchy, but iffy content

Ok, so the language is iffy, but it is a really catchy tune. I like it better without Sammy Adams (which is also a beer name).
Teen, 13 years old Written byHatersBHating December 1, 2012

SHEESH QUIT BEING SO OVERPROTECTIVE AND LET UR KIDS LISTEN TO IT

Im 12 years old and I really love this song. Its an upbeat song and the video has some things that shouldnt really be seen, but get over it. Your kids are going to see music videos like that as they get older. Its the 21st century. I love the song because its upbeat and something you can dance too. The lyrics are also catchy. Most kids have that one special person in their mind which makes the song even better because whenever your listening to it you think of that one person and how you found them and your in love with them. Thats just how tweens and teens think. I love the video because it has 2 kids in it and they had a crush on each other and they were chasing each other and things and then it shows them about 10 years later. the kid ( enrique) is grown up now, and he goes to a club. He sees the girl there,( also grown up now) it shows another flashback to them as kids chasing each other, then he goes to her in the club and they make out. This scene goes pretty quick so its actually hard to tell their making out. Just dont be that parent who doesnt let their kids listen to cool music thats "in" nowadays. Its not like their gonna go out and get influenced by others by words in a song.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycinnagurl November 10, 2012

Catchy! Super Catchy!

I love this song! so catchy!
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2012

...

I heard this song while watching the iHeartRadio Music Festival. It was really nothing special or original.