Parent reviews for "Fireflies" (CD single)

Upbeat song about insomnia is odd but inoffensive.

Parent of a 17-year-old Written byMickey11 January 7, 2011
serously i think its for like ages 0 and up cause nothing wrong so what eve!

Parent of a 17-year-old Written byPirate fan February 15, 2010

perfect for anyone

This song is pretty good.Ive listened to it and there is no cursing, drugs smoking or drinking or bad content in this song. Its not the best song but its not bad what so ever.

Parent of a 17-year-old Written bywindows microsoft xp January 19, 2010

perfect for older kids not for toddlers

I think this movie is on.

Parent of a 7, 10, and 15-year-old Written byJoyMum January 1, 2010

Fun for anyone

There is nothing objectionable in this song at all. My children love the upbeat sound and funny and refreshing lyrics! The music video is also fun, bright, and wholesome.
Adult Written byKitsune87 December 26, 2009
Parent of a 13-year-old Written byrhyseisbored December 10, 2009
Great song, perfect for everybody.
Adult Written byKeatonxRondelli December 8, 2009

give it a listen, then listen to his song Vanilla Twilight

unlike what it says adam is not a newcomer, he has been featured in AP (Alternative Press) a couple of times before, he just released his song fireflies off his first full length, not the best track on the CD but its catchy

Parent of a 12-year-old Written byGODENG December 3, 2009

GODENG

LOVE YOU

Adult Written byacarter72 November 24, 2009

Great song from an up-and-coming electronic soloist

Wow, usually i like reading Commonsensemedia reviews, but this one says nothing. This is a really great song, very catchy and soothing. It's a song to listen to when you feel down. Musicians lyrics don't need to provide any sort of message to a listener. They write them because it's their thoughts and ideas molded together. Just because the song makes no sense lyrically to you, only means that it's that much more meaningful to the artist. I really like the sound Owl City produces, though he may seem very imitative of the Postal Service. Music is music. If you love to listen to a song, then listen to it and support the artists you like.

Parent of a 4 and 7-year-old Written bysetuonfire November 23, 2009
I love this album for kids, there really isn't anything in it that you have to worry about with your kids listening to. It's a quirky fun lyrics don't make sense at times because of the play on words, but it's all in a fun sort of way that most kids completely enjoy. I'm glad to see an artist make music fun and enjoyable to listen to for all ages. My 7 yr old daughter and I love this album.