All member reviews for "Firework" (CD single)

Unusually clean Perry song emphasizes self-esteem.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 15, 2012

No wonder why this song is a hit.

This song is perfect for ALL ages! It has a great rythm and EPIC lyrics!!!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 18, 2012

Great job KP!

This song is really catchy! It even has great role models AND great messages!
Teen, 14 years old Written byhalilmejia April 16, 2012

awsome

it talks about who you really are and let it be a firework
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2012

The Fakest Voice (But clean song)

I personally find Katy Perry to be annoying as heck. Her voice is more auto-tuned and fake than a singing barbie doll. Finally, she isn't talking about kissing, or drugs...or the things she talked about in that song "I Kissed A Girl". "Firework" is actually very clean, although the lyric are SO lame! Seriously, they are so copied. But still, it's a good song for young kids.
Kid, 7 years old April 6, 2012

Positive

This is a lesson that you should learn, to be your self shes saying its nice with speical effects with the fireworks on her body or whatever one time i cried the whole song! im so glad that no more bad words! its a bit better than california girls!
Teen, 13 years old Written bywafflelover1227 March 25, 2012

feel good song

Inspirational feel good song will make you happy and feel better about your self. i will admit i like the glee version better.
Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

Tame, Clean, Postive Messages :D

GREAT SONG about self esteem and confidence. This hit single is unforgettable :)
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2012

Surprising shocking video

THE Lyrics are fantastic!!!! Then you go to the video and then there are boys kissing boys! My goodness...Katy Perry is running away from her family and her God...
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Clean and Catchy Song With Positive Messages

This great song is not only clean, but it sends out a positive message. It tells you to believe in yourself and it raises self-esteem. But watch out for Katy Perry's other songs because some of them aren't exactly appropriate.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

KP's best!

This song is catchy & cool.
Adult Written byRockybalboa211 February 24, 2012

Not good at all...

A horrible album! What happened to good wholesome entertainers such as Michael Jackson or Christopher Cross? No positive messages at all can be taken from this album.
Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2012

UGGGGEHUGGGGGGGGG

I CANT STAND THIS SONG! I USED TO LIKE IT BUT NOW I CAN'T STAND IT BUT ITS OK.
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2012

Awesome Song! Great Lyrics, Cool Beat!!! I Recommend This To Put On Your iPod!

This song is so awesome! It's about self esteem and not looking down on yourself. This song is appropriate for ALL AGES! I bet even 1 year-olds could possibly like this song! Katy Perry may not seem like the best role model out there, but there are far more worse. This song has no sexuality OR profanity! So, if you haven't already, I suggest you buy this song!
Kid, 12 years old January 19, 2012

great role model

Although the video may not be suitable for most kids, the song if full of positive messages and Katy Perry is a great role model for being yourself. The song inspired me and I hope it inspires you. Be You Miss Pink Fringe
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 January 12, 2012

great

love this song its so clean too!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

Optimistic, catchy song

Title says it all. lol
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 10, 2011

Great song for kids!

I've listened to this song and it's a really good song. The song's really catchy and has a great message about realizing your unique and believing in yourself. Good for kids 8+. Violence: None in the song itself, but the music video shows a couple arguing, upseting a young girl, and a gang confronts a young man, but are won over by his magic tricks he has on-hand. Sex: None in the song itself, but the music video shows a young man kissing another man.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

You have no idea how much I love this song!

AWESOME! FAVE KATY PERRY SONG! <3 SHE'S MY IDOL! I WAS HER FOR HALLOWEEN! BEST SONG EVER.
Adult Written byBeckstar November 9, 2011

fake if you ask me

Although it has a great meaning, it seems strange coming from her. Plus the "OH OH OH!" gets really annoying. I wouldn't mind so much if she was known for this sort of song, but it seems really fake and random she comes out with a song that has nothing sexual in the lyrics. It's just not 'Katy'. That's why I don't listen to it, It just seems plastic
Teen, 14 years old Written byAuboisAcadiaStudios September 5, 2011

pretty song, inspiriational

it's a prety song it's positive. I don't really like Katy Perry except for this song.