All member reviews for "F**k You" (CD single)

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2011

F-BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song has 16 uses of the F-word and 8 uses of s**t. But there is a clean version called "Forget You"
Kid, 12 years old March 27, 2011

Forget you...

I see ya drivin' 'round town with the girl I love, and I'm like...FORGET YOU. I've heard this song a ton! My local radio station loves it! Like, sure the original version is bad, but the clean version is like an old time song with a modern twist. Great song without the language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 20, 2012

Catchy song

This is a catchy song, the clean version, that is. I've never actually heard the real one...
Teen, 13 years old Written byMrTanokki April 2, 2011

Catchy tune, but the novelty of the swearing wears off fast.

Cee-Lo Green has an excellent voice and this song is defenintley an ear worm. Futher more, the message of moving on from a bad relationship is well put. However, the novelty from the repeated swearing wears off quickly, so it's a better to buy Forget You or F You if plan on listening regularly.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 March 29, 2011

Catchy song but bad language

I've only listened to the clean version. However, I can tell already that it's an explicit song. The biggest issue is the language (they use the F word many, many times) ans they also use the s word and the a word. Also, this song is about someone who was angry that someone broke up with them so they're saying "F you!" But it sounds like the person isn't mad in this song; it has a lighthearted tone. I suggest you get the clean version, Forget You, if you don't want to hear the language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byamy rose rox October 2, 2010

I Didn't even no it had the word F**k in it all I heard was Forget you ooh ooh ooh.Its so catchy I love the 60s or is it 50s vibe it has.I always find my self tap dancing to this song when its on the radio.I think its Fine song.I ALSO THINK COMMONSENSE HAS BOGUS REVIEWERS THAT MAKE EVERY BOOK,MOVIE,SHOW AND SONG LOOK LIKE HORRIBLE INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT WHEN IT REALLY IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:<
Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2014

N***a!!!

Has the n word And f word Sh word Inapropriate 21+
Teen, 13 years old Written byGainer11 November 22, 2013

Catchy song, lots of swearing

Pretty good song. Lots of swearing though. Mostly the f-bomb. Also s-word and n-word. Edited version, Forget You, is appropriate for just about anyone as the swearing is censored and f-word is replaced with forget.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypowerson October 29, 2013

FU is a brilliant song

A hilarious and happy, though explicit song. (I'll give Forget You - on for 8+)
Teen, 13 years old Written byKit-Kat Girl January 3, 2013

Common Sense. Really?

Common Sense Media, kids are only going to here the radio edit of this song, "Forget You." Besides the cussing, there's nothing inappropriate about this song, just a brokenhearted guy who wants to curse his girlfriend for dumping him for another guy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolguygamer May 7, 2012

kicks ass

this song is so good you would only not like it b cuz ur 2 MAINSTREAM
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2012

Fudge you CSM

Lose it CSM or dont be Parents
Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2011

Dude... Who cares about "the F-bomb"?

It's a great great song the music video is hilarious! I know its all f**k and a lot of you people are aperantly sensitive to this but I started listening to it with my friends and at parties when I was 11 so... I say pause on 11 because there are 11 year olds a lot more mature than others. Otherwise I'd say 12+ you know we're in junior high!!! Get over it!
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2011

F*ck You, a gritty good song

AWESOME, but 4 younger kids get Forget You!
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2011

perfect for teens

This song is a really good song- if you were listening to the CLEAN VERSION ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J May 15, 2011

Clean version is fine for 2+
Teen, 13 years old Written byIGotTheMagic May 12, 2011

Dirty version iffy, clean version perfect

The song is full of cusses. I listen to the clean version "Forget You" which is just as amazing without the cursing. Clean Version is fine for 11+.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

not for kids

to much words. listen to the forget you version is on for 8+.just the edited one.the other one not this version but the second one is iffy for 12-16.THIS ONE NOT FOR KIDS.THIS SHOULD BE FORGET YOU.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMadster April 5, 2011

There are different versions...

This song is fun and catchy! A great song. If you let your kids listen to it you should not let them listen to the original version where he actually says "Fuc* You". I have the version of the song where he says "Forget You" and there are NO swear words, they take all of them out. And there is ANOTHER version where he says "F YOU" Which, I believe, takes out all the swear words, but im not fully sure.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLuke.K.in.SJ March 23, 2011

Ain't That Some Shhhhh...

Truthfully, I really like this song. Its upbeat, and catchy, and gets stuck in your head really easily. Even though everyone has heard the f-bomb and such before, the cussing may still a problem for you. Like many others have said, the "Forget You" version is much more kid friendly. And don't fear, there is a non-glee version for all of you who like Cee Lo's voice.