All member reviews for For Your Entertainment

Teen, 16 years old Written byGeorgiaS May 14, 2011

Great.

I knew I would see comments about Lambert's sexuality. If a straight man sang about sex, many do they wouldn't be criticised, but because Adam is gay, many people won't give him a chance. I like Adam, personally I thought he would come out with a better album, but this is still great. I was educated by my mother on what gay means, I have gay people in my family, they are no different to anybody else. So I believe any age is appropriate for this album.
Kid, 10 years old April 29, 2011

Adam Lambert forever!

I like it/him it is soooo cool
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2011

glambert

I LIKE ADAM LAMBERT.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJusticeSeeker April 2, 2011

Serious talent- dirty lyrics.

His voice is amazing, and I love the beats of the songs, although the meanings are dirty. I would recomend your children being older to listen to some of these songs (although I'm sure they'll find a way to listen anyway) Also, people need to knock off the 'how can you like him? He's discusting' stuff, because people are going to be gay- it's time we at least attempt to accept it. It's something they can't help, and who are the public to critisize people like that? I'm a Christian, and I'm all for gays. (Sorry- didn't mean to turn this into a debate on sexuality)
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2011

@Beachgurl exactly I couldn't have said it better myself! @Teamjacobgirl2.0 ur a spoiled brat not everyone is going to be like u and if every time someone is not like you and u throw a fit ur going to have a long miserable life. Enough said.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2011

Really people!?

( I edited my review on account of it being too personal. ) Be who you are!!! Because you were born that way!! Be confident and don't give a crap about what people say or think!! You shouldn't have to change yourself because of stupid people who say your wrong!! You should be who you are!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 12, 2011

love adam lambert

love adam lambert and his music!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 3, 2011

Amazing songs, but might be innapropriate for younger kids.

All the songs are very upbeat and catchy, but "For Your Enterainment" has a few iffy lyrics. 12+
Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2010

for 2 and up

Just perfect for kids 7 and up A great album for even my 3 siblings 3,7,7
Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2010

Omg i love it omg omg he's gai but who cares adam is a good dude u rok bro
Teen, 13 years old Written by666maze666 November 28, 2010

Good, for pop

First, there's people saying stuff like "he's wearing eye make up on the cover, so he must be gay(therefore this is inappropriate for everyone)." Well, they didn't quite say that, but that's the intent. Let me ask you, is anyone going to say "he's not wearing eyeliner on the cover, so that already makes him look straight"? Now that I'm done ranting- its a good album. Its pop, but its a bit different than most. Most of the songs ate fine, but for your entertainment might be a bit iffy...well, if your kids don't know what it means it won't hurt them. Same for the video.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybunnypopper11 November 6, 2010

not the sterotypical

This is a truely awsome song that is reality based. It's exoctic and wild. It isn't those stereotypical songs about break ups and that crap. it is about bring in lite.
Kid, 10 years old September 29, 2010

I like adam, and i've never heard this CD, but one of my fave songs has got to be If I Had You. .... I'm giving if i had you 5 stars.... again i've NEVER heard this album
Teen, 13 years old Written bySelenaGomezfan110 August 5, 2010

Bad For Anyone

This Album's Homosexuality Starts From the Cover. I've NEVER,NEVER Heard It, But It i Do Think That it Is Totally off for People age 17 all the way up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBayRyder759 August 2, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byFlickChick197 June 14, 2010

Teen/Young Adult Rock.

This album is awesome for any mature teen. My only concerns are mostly to do with the song and video of "For YOur Entertainment." Black Leather, ndergroud clubs, and sexual activitivy references aren't what any single-digit kid should listen to. Adam Lambert drinks wine and the guests drink other pretty-colored juices. The message is about sexual things. The language concern is mostly for the phrases and lyrics such and "No escaping when I start." Anyone old enough to get it is old enough to watch and listen to the song.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2010

shocking lambert debut is brilliant

adam lambert in a genius not just as a person but as a musician this album has brilliant track after brilliant trackeverything from fever to if i had you for your entertainment genius A- download these for your entertainment whataya want from me if i had you sure fire winners
Teen, 14 years old Written bysexi love May 10, 2010

I think it is good
Kid, 10 years old May 9, 2010

The message isn't amazing,but the song "Whaddaya Want From Me" says messages like I won't give up who I am and that it's okay to be different.Most kids 9 and up know what being 'gay' is and in fact,my fifth grade teacher mentioned it in class(we were talking about media and she said,"Back in the old days(90s and before)there were no gay people...."),but anyways my idea is the Adam is saying whats wrong with being gay and that its ok to be different.His songs such as this one gives positive messages,but his public image isn't so great
Teen, 13 years old Written byShannon96 April 25, 2010