Parent reviews for "Friday" (CD Single)

YouTube sensation is OK for kids, but, like, so annoying.

Adult Written bygkdavis August 20, 2011

Thumbs up if you don't know the days of the week

The Song is super educational if you don't know the days of the week, but it is poorly written and uncreative anyone could have written it. I feel bad for her but the song is annoying and her parents need to be a bit more honest with her, maybe a little encouragement to practice more before releasing a song.
Parent of a 4, 8, 10, and 16-year-old Written byparentof578439758649 December 7, 2014

THE WORST SONG EVER

MY KIDS LISTENED TO THIS AND STARTED GOING AND DRIVING IN MY CAR AND THIS IS WHY I ONLY LET THEM WATCH DORA AND WUBZZY AND NEVER EVER LET THEM ON ENTERTAINING GOOD STUFF

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 18, 2012

Sure it is annoying,but not bad.

I do agree that this song is really annoying.But I don't hate it at all.In fact I think it's pretty good.
Adult Written bymrporkface12 November 5, 2011

Great! Let any child watch this game or read this TV show.

Perfect for kids!

Adult Written byteddybear88 October 14, 2011

This is fine.

This is fine, its just annoying..
Adult Written byMr. Lovewell August 3, 2011

...Really?

Now, I'm not one to go instigating, but this song.... It's like she just got up one day and made it up during breakfast! I applaud her for not making it about drugs or sex (We have enough of that in music...) And the lyrics themslves are pretty harmless, but the execution was off. her voice is obviously contorted, but other than that, the song's alright.. she doesn't desrve as much attention as she's been getting though...
Parent of a 11-year-old Written bygamereviewer6469 July 2, 2011

The worst song in the history of the world.

purely awful

Adult Written byALee25 May 14, 2011

NOT WEARING SEAT BELTS (I know if I had a kid I wouldnt want them watching this)

This song is terrible. First of all, Rebecca Black is not an internet sensation, second of all how is it showing an appropriate message when shes 13 and her friends that look younger are driving the car. Oh and by the way if you watch the video, not one kid in the vehicle is wearing a seat belt. Lets not forget that in the night scene, the three girls are sitting on the back of the car out of their seats. So good job on the reviews(sarcasm) because they are completely false.
Parent of a 17-year-old Written byMickey11 May 4, 2011

BAD

this is bad because theres so many remixes that are bad saying everybodys russian and get the [email protected]# over here so baddd

Parent of a 12-year-old Written bybenito jug May 2, 2011
DONT EVEN LISTEN TO IT
Adult Written byCaesura April 23, 2011
The reviewer for "Friday", I'm afraid, has misinterpreted the song. Literally, it suggests having a good time, but figuratively it spreads a negative message. It shows the young audience that you can become famous putting in little or no effort, aided by gratituous Autotune.
Adult Written byDrDreVEVO April 22, 2011

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!

SHE IS VERY ANNOYING !!! DON'T LET YOUR KIDS LISTEN TO REBECCA BLACK IT WILL GIVE THEM HEADACES , IF YOU GO ON YOUTUBE AND YOU TYPE IN : Rbecca Black - Friday) YOU WILL SEE THAT THE COMMENTS AREN'T VERY GOOD IT ANNOYS YOOUTUBERS , ONE COMMENT SAID: SHE RUINED FRIDAYS THAT IS VERY TRUE !!! DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SONG AT ALL !!!!!!!!!! SHE IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL BEACUSE SHE TEACHES KIDS TO MAKE ANNOYING SONGS AND THANKS GOD SHE IS NOT FAMOUSOR ON VEVVO OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!!
Parent of a 17-year-old Written byBILLBILL April 14, 2011
BAD

Parent of a 10 and 12-year-old Written bybrown_eyed_girl April 8, 2011

Abysmal

Seriously, CSM? Where to start? Ignoring for a moment the inane lyrics, the video shows a 13 year old girl riding unsafely in cars, and "partying partying partying yeah!" It's also unclear whether she has just cut school as at one moment she is waiting for the morning school bus and the next trying to decide where to sit in her friend's car. The grammar is atrocious - "We so excited". Seriously? I think CSM sells young listeners short. No kid needs to listen to these dumbed down lyrics. Sadly, I think this could have been a cute little song had they put any effort into writing real lyrics for this poor girl. You are better than this, Ms. Black!
Parent of a 2-year-old Written bythesavants08 April 7, 2011

Simple fun song for kids

There is nothing wrong with this song. Is it poorly written? yes. However this young girl is 13! Everybody cheered when Britney Spears at 15 came out provocative and singing about relationships, and I would hope by now the world has learned their lesson about how making our kids grow up too fast is bad. The song is very catchy, and there is nothing wrong with a fun song for kids! I would let my kids listen to this over lady Gaga any day!

Parent of a 12-year-old Written by301TheAmazingSo... April 3, 2011

No. Just no.

Is this what pop music has become? I hope Blink's new album is good, because I don't know if I can take much more...
Parent of a 2-year-old Written byDjshh April 1, 2011
If you love your child, DONT buy this nasty song! Honestly, it sounds like Rebecca Black has a nasal infection. Dont buy if because "Friday" by Rebecca Black will make your ears bleed and your soul cry out in pain.