Bitter breakup spawns angry but excellent album.

Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2010

Ok Album, Just Remember to Pre-Listen

Pretty ok album, some of the songs get really old fast, some are awesome. There are a few implications of violence, some bad language, a few mentions of drinking, and some iffy messages, but most of it isn't a huge concern. The language is probably your largest concern. Pre-listen then buy it for your kid. Best choice.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCowBells February 20, 2009

Amazing CD with a Few Issues

First off, I am in no way hating this CD- the lyrics, the message, and the music is great. The only problem is the moods; if your teen is suffering some love issues, probably not the best idea to introduce them to these tracks. The downers make them feel more lonely, and the ticked off ones only make them hate their ex's more so.
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2009

MAYBE FOR OLDER TWEENS; PERFECT FOR TEENS

A few expletives (four in the whole album, to be exact): (in "So What") "the waiter just took my table/and gave it to Jessica Simp.../(s--t!)"; (in "Funhouse") "I'll find a new place/burn this f--ker down"; (in "Mean") "you'd always send me flowers/as if you f--ked up in my dreams" and "I'd always make you laugh at/all the silly s--t I did". A few violent references: "Please Don't Leave Me" is about Pink wanting her boyfriend to stay with her--just so she can beat him up more. (NOTE: Never watch the video of "Please Don't Leave Me"! It is gross and abusive the way it shows Pink beating up her boyfriend!)
Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2012

hmmmm, i really like it, but there is language....................

yes, there are profanites, but it stops at f***, i personally don't mind the swearing, but other people might..........
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

P!nk is beast

This album is awesome. It's like this album is saying "Nobody messes with P!nk!!!! ROAR". lol. P!nk is cool. I love So What. You can get a clean version of the album that takes out the "f**k"s and "sh*t"s. I love the angry theme of this album. It's so fun. You should love this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byErinB. June 20, 2011

AH! Mislabeled songs!

Well, I think Pink is a great person for being so... alternative. She doesn't care what people think of her, and that is both a blessing and a curse. Pink is a good role model, and she lays everything bare in her songs. That's commendable. However, 'Funhouse' - the single - in iTunes is listed as clean; so I assumed it was the version without the F-word. Well, iTunes was wrong. I was very disappointed that it would be incorrectly labeled, so watch out for what you download.
Adult Written byhelenmirrenrox May 26, 2011

Good Album, some bad songs, some good.

Language - The songs with bad language are - "So What", "Crystle Ball", "Funhouse", and "Mean". These songs include lines such as - "Burn this f*cker down". - "The waiter just dumped my table and gave it to Jessica Simps S**T!" - "The silly S**t I did", - "Meet you on my way to hell", - "Maybe you will go to hell" - and "Use to send me flowers if you f*cked up in my dreams." _ Violence - The songs that have violent content are "So What", "Please Don't Leave Me", and "Funhouse". The lines in those songs are "You're my perfect little punching bag", "The one that wins will be the one that hits the hardest", "I wanna get in a fight", "He's gonna start a fight", "Burn this f*cker down" and "now it's full of evil clowns.", also in the song "Mean, there is one mild mention of abuse. _ Sex - The songs with sex in them are "So What", "Bad Influance", "Funhouse", "Glitter in the Air", and "Mean". These songs say - "At least he knows how to hit", "Calm down I know your son said he was at my house", "Tickle is now a rash", "The shower it reminds me how you'd undress me with your eyes", "Now you never touch me and you tell me you are tierd", "Have you ever fed a lover with just your hands", and "I gave my all". _ Drinking - The songs with drinking are "So What", "Crystle Ball" "Bad Influance", Mean, and "Ave Mary A". These songs say "I guess I'll drink my money", "I like it dirty", "Sure I'll have a nother one, it's early", "Tiquella for my friend", "We opened up the wine and we just let it breath, but we should of drank it down while it was so sweet.", "Drinking wine" and lastly "I try to drink about it". _ The songs that are clean and kids can listen to are - "I Don't Believe You", "Sober" "One Foot Wrong", and "All Your Fault". The songs that have some bad content but still have a good message are - "Mean", "Ave Mary A", "Glitter in the Air", and "Crystle Ball". The Songs that have bad messages and content, are - "So What", "Please Don't Leave Me", "Bad Influance", and "Funhouse" .... This album has some bad songs and messages, but underneath it all P!nk is trying to be the best and find out why, and how people get so mean and lie.
Kid, 8 years old November 7, 2010

GROSS

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO BAD!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old September 22, 2010

This is awesome! (PS I have the clean version)

This CD is P!nk's best one yet. She keeps getting better and better everytime a new CD comes out from her. After I'm Not Dead I doubted that she would beat it but she did! I can listen to this CD the whole way through everytime a listen to it! Definately get it if you like P!nk.
Kid, 10 years old September 1, 2010
Good music but some bad words.
Kid, 9 years old February 20, 2010
cool but a deadly music video part for so what two nerd peeing in a bottle and pretendting it is lemonade and gave it to pink's X husband pretty crude! and moderate laungue like fu** shi*
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2009

Good album, but some stuff to watch out for

I think P!nk's music is great! But,some of her songs are for an older crowd. It all comes down to what you thing your kids are ready for.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypandaluv2357 December 1, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written byKavki St. Dane November 19, 2009

Creative and real, another masterpiece

P!nk's attitude comes out as a rainbow of amusing lines and profanity, as always, but for those who love clever lyrics and real emotion in their music, I suggest you get this album. It's a little more blues-y than her previous albums, but she can pull off ANYTHING. To the people who are hesitant because of the profanity, get the CLEAN version - it's very well editted.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2009
Her best album yet. Great songs, good for kids. Pehaps a little bit of swearing, but kids over 10 will love it. Pink rocks.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynazz4ever September 15, 2009
i love this cd its the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!though she says s*it, hell, and f**k alot............
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2009

not for me

its a great album i just dont like the tipe of music she sings
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2009

Pink is great!!

i live in pink's hometown and when she came home for a vacation, i got to meet her and she is amazing. as well as her music. so what is a fun song declaring that she is still the best without her husband. all the kids at my school hum this song. its great. Please don't leave me is cute song saying that ya, us girls are obnoxious and moody, but please, don't leave us. lol. and the music video is great. pink is the coolest.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2009

Pink's Funhouse nearly isn't as "fun

Teen, 13 years old Written bymango.grl January 8, 2009

U Gotta Luv P!nk

Srsly... P!nk is da best... specially so what and bad influence... those r my faves i highly reccomend it to responsible young adults