All member reviews for Funhouse

Teen, 15 years old Written byCowBells February 20, 2009

Amazing CD with a Few Issues

First off, I am in no way hating this CD- the lyrics, the message, and the music is great. The only problem is the moods; if your teen is suffering some love issues, probably not the best idea to introduce them to these tracks. The downers make them feel more lonely, and the ticked off ones only make them hate their ex's more so.
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2009

MAYBE FOR OLDER TWEENS; PERFECT FOR TEENS

A few expletives (four in the whole album, to be exact): (in "So What") "the waiter just took my table/and gave it to Jessica Simp.../(s--t!)"; (in "Funhouse") "I'll find a new place/burn this f--ker down"; (in "Mean") "you'd always send me flowers/as if you f--ked up in my dreams" and "I'd always make you laugh at/all the silly s--t I did". A few violent references: "Please Don't Leave Me" is about Pink wanting her boyfriend to stay with her--just so she can beat him up more. (NOTE: Never watch the video of "Please Don't Leave Me"! It is gross and abusive the way it shows Pink beating up her boyfriend!)
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2010

Ok Album, Just Remember to Pre-Listen

Pretty ok album, some of the songs get really old fast, some are awesome. There are a few implications of violence, some bad language, a few mentions of drinking, and some iffy messages, but most of it isn't a huge concern. The language is probably your largest concern. Pre-listen then buy it for your kid. Best choice.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypandaluv2357 December 1, 2009

Teen, 16 years old Written byKavki St. Dane November 19, 2009

Creative and real, another masterpiece

P!nk's attitude comes out as a rainbow of amusing lines and profanity, as always, but for those who love clever lyrics and real emotion in their music, I suggest you get this album. It's a little more blues-y than her previous albums, but she can pull off ANYTHING. To the people who are hesitant because of the profanity, get the CLEAN version - it's very well editted.
Kid, 10 years old November 9, 2008

funhouse!

its a reeally fun songs and just shows when your sad youll always be happy
Kid, 9 years old February 20, 2010

cool but a deadly music video part for so what two nerd peeing in a bottle and pretendting it is lemonade and gave it to pink's X husband pretty crude! and moderate laungue like fu** shi*
Teen, 13 years old Written byErinB. June 20, 2011

AH! Mislabeled songs!

Well, I think Pink is a great person for being so... alternative. She doesn't care what people think of her, and that is both a blessing and a curse. Pink is a good role model, and she lays everything bare in her songs. That's commendable. However, 'Funhouse' - the single - in iTunes is listed as clean; so I assumed it was the version without the F-word. Well, iTunes was wrong. I was very disappointed that it would be incorrectly labeled, so watch out for what you download.
Kid, 12 years old September 22, 2010

This is awesome! (PS I have the clean version)

This CD is P!nk's best one yet. She keeps getting better and better everytime a new CD comes out from her. After I'm Not Dead I doubted that she would beat it but she did! I can listen to this CD the whole way through everytime a listen to it! Definately get it if you like P!nk.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2009

Good album, but some stuff to watch out for

I think P!nk's music is great! But,some of her songs are for an older crowd. It all comes down to what you thing your kids are ready for.
Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2009

Pink is great!!

i live in pink's hometown and when she came home for a vacation, i got to meet her and she is amazing. as well as her music. so what is a fun song declaring that she is still the best without her husband. all the kids at my school hum this song. its great. Please don't leave me is cute song saying that ya, us girls are obnoxious and moody, but please, don't leave us. lol. and the music video is great. pink is the coolest.
Kid, 10 years old September 1, 2010

Good music but some bad words.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2009

Her best album yet. Great songs, good for kids. Pehaps a little bit of swearing, but kids over 10 will love it. Pink rocks.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2009

not for me

its a great album i just dont like the tipe of music she sings
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2009

Pink's Funhouse nearly isn't as "fun

Teen, 13 years old Written bymango.grl January 8, 2009

U Gotta Luv P!nk

Srsly... P!nk is da best... specially so what and bad influence... those r my faves i highly reccomend it to responsible young adults
Kid, 8 years old November 7, 2010

GROSS

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO BAD!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 5, 2012

hmmmm, i really like it, but there is language....................

yes, there are profanites, but it stops at f***, i personally don't mind the swearing, but other people might..........
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittleMinajWarrior December 19, 2011

P!nk is beast

This album is awesome. It's like this album is saying "Nobody messes with P!nk!!!! ROAR". lol. P!nk is cool. I love So What. You can get a clean version of the album that takes out the "f**k"s and "sh*t"s. I love the angry theme of this album. It's so fun. You should love this.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynazz4ever September 15, 2009

i love this cd its the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!though she says s*it, hell, and f**k alot............