All teen and kid member reviews for FutureSex/LoveSounds

Teen, 13 years old Written byIsntThatGreat June 28, 2010
There are some great songs on this album, especially SexyBack! Any mature kid/teen can handle it.
Kid, 12 years old March 20, 2010
Some sex ("getcha sexy out" and much more profane) and language (such as "m----------r") are spreaded throughout this album.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNot_Interested October 30, 2009

Bad for anyone that lives or breathes

Guess you don't have to write good songs to get music out can't you people do any better than this
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2009
There's really only 2 songs on this whole album really listening too. The sexual references are way to strong, but otherwise, the songs are alright.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 16, 2009
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
hecka not for kids under 16. dont even think aabout it. $%^^^$&$& are in the songs.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written bylyk totally April 9, 2008

......

JUST LOOK AT THE TITLE!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

kids will love this music!

this is the best cd ever! it is a must for every kid over 10. SexyBack is the best song on the entire cd. be sure to listen to it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAmmorose April 9, 2008

Not good

Well the title is future sex/love sounds.ADOOOY! theres gonna b alot of sex.referance n drugs.but i dont like justin timberlake.hes to preppy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFizzybubbles April 9, 2008

My Friend

My friend let me listen to a bit of this CD and it was discusting! This is for people much older than me, yet many people my age and younger listen to this every day! What is this world coming to?
Teen, 13 years old Written byicantchoseausername April 9, 2008

Get out of the bussness like the rest of your band!

Some one get me a bucket, JT just put out yet another bad album!
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviebuzz99 April 9, 2008

futuresex no sound

i didnt like it!!! it was nothing like his old stuff why oh why did he go solo :( i liked most of the songs but he was better in nsync he is really trying tooooo hard!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypocky April 9, 2008

um

Uhh, I'm not a big fan of Justin Timberlake, but I do like that "SexyBack" song...
Teen, 16 years old Written byconspierabassist April 9, 2008

Its music like this that is destroying the music industry

Justin Timberlake and other pop singers like him are the downfall of the music industry. This cd is horrible and do not recommend it for anyone unless they like horribly crappy music. Pop music used to be good (in like the 1970s) but ever since the 80s its been on a huge downward spiral. Do not buy this stuff. Spend it on something worthwhile like some good old Led Zeppelin.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMrs.Moore April 9, 2008

loved it

you have to be mature about what u hear.it is just part of life.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I'm 9 and love it!

I LOVE sexyback and My love!
Teen, 13 years old Written byberksierra April 9, 2008

teens only. about 14 and up

parents need to know that their daughters probley have hugh cruses on Justin Timberlake. chances are their going to want to listen to his new cd. the good news is, you can probley let them. Justin talks about sex alot!, ans hers some refrences to drugs and alcohal. as i said before ages 14 and up it's not for kids, bt shold be ok for tweens who know about sex.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookluver101 April 9, 2008

A good CD.

I find this to be a very good CD. But it is very sexual, and is NOT kid-friendly. Kids under the age of 12 DO NOT need to listen to this. But any kids 12 and up it is fine. All the songs are really good and catchy. I recommend it.