All member reviews for FutureSex/LoveSounds

Danceable songs more steamy/sexy than super.

Teen, 13 years old Written byberksierra April 9, 2008

teens only. about 14 and up

parents need to know that their daughters probley have hugh cruses on Justin Timberlake. chances are their going to want to listen to his new cd. the good news is, you can probley let them. Justin talks about sex alot!, ans hers some refrences to drugs and alcohal. as i said before ages 14 and up it's not for kids, bt shold be ok for tweens who know about sex.
Adult Written byPollyRoger April 9, 2008

Not for kids

There's no doubt about it- Justin Timberlake makes a good album. The songs are fun, and catchy, but there's innuendo in all of them, and over-the-top sexual content in SexyBack. I listen to some of it with my 12-year-old sister, and most of the sexual content goes over her head, but overall, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone under 15.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybookluver101 April 9, 2008

A good CD.

I find this to be a very good CD. But it is very sexual, and is NOT kid-friendly. Kids under the age of 12 DO NOT need to listen to this. But any kids 12 and up it is fine. All the songs are really good and catchy. I recommend it.
Adult Written bycommon_sense_user_12 April 9, 2008

Not for kids

One look at the title of this CD and you'll know immediately that this is not for anyone under 16. There is over-the-top sexual content on songs like "SexyBack". Although not one song on this album is not about love, there are some safe tracks about normal, everyday teen love like "Summer Love" and "My Love".
Teen, 13 years old Written byDman April 9, 2008

10+

although many people want to protect their kids (understandably) from such heavy sexual content such as that in SexyBack, by the time they're 10 or so it'll either go over their heads or they'll know about it already, so what's the harm? trust me, they've heard it. what bothers me is the 6 year olds listening to this stuff - they don't get it, but that's still disturbing. personally although i think justin timberlake has a good voice, i don't like synthesized pop like this and i don't much like this CD. if you don't want your kid to hear about sex, keep them from this until they're 15. if you know they already know or you don't care, they can listen at 10 or 11.
Teen, 13 years old Written byharleynakoa April 9, 2008

Not for kids...

Not for children, i would not buy this album because of the sexuality and the bad language! I like the beat but not good for kids!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byktk1992 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byLovesâ™Ã... April 9, 2008
personally the edited version is better for little kids.but if your my age than its alright.mostpeople think sexy back is the best song.i think lovestoned is the best;minimal cursing,little sex talk[lights flashing every where the way they hit her makes me stop and stare]
Teen, 13 years old Written bylilyallen101 April 9, 2008

Sexy dance music; teens only

Sexual Content: Big issue. References to oral sex and something about getting whipped if you misbehave. Many songs have the words sex or sexy in the lyrics. Timberlake appears sexist on a few songs as well. Violence: Not an issue. Language: Iffy. Two motherf-ckers in popular song "SexyBack". B-tch in another. One song includes multiple uses of the word d-mn. Hell is part of anothers chorus. (Used in refrence to the place.) Social Behaviour: A bit of sexism throughout the lyrics. Alot of I'm gonna take you home and do what I want with you kind of stuff. A few songs are also about staying together and comitment however such as "My Love", "Until the End Of Time", and "(Another Song) All Over Again". Commercialism: Not an issue. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: One refrence to the yellow bottle. The song "Losing My Way" talks about the white rock and the pipe, explaining how it can ruin your life. FutureSex / LoveSounds Pause for 17+ Very sexy dance music with alot of sexy imagery, a bit of language, and a few drug and alcohol refrences. A bit of sexism is also thrown in the mix. Great album! The best of 2006 (or the decade) A MUST buy! Favorites: SexyBack, My Love, LoveStoned, What Goes Around, Summer Love, Until the End Of Time, and Losing My Way. :D
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008