All teen and kid member reviews for "Gangnam Style" (CD Single)

Teen, 13 years old Written byess16 October 6, 2012

funny song

this is a funny song with some sex stuff implied and in the music video it looks like its raining cocaine
Teen, 13 years old Written byskrillexCOD fan September 19, 2012

very random

okay the funniest song n earth but its surprisingly good the sexual content is kinda bad but thats what makes it funny like h umping and all he random korean girls
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2012

It was really awkward to hear this in gym class...

I really didn't want to hear this song... but I had no choice. Our gym teacher plays music on his stereo and apparently he made a new CD with current songs. We were doing stretches, and he usually plays music whilst we stretch. He sometimes plays slightly questionable songs (according to CSM) like California Gurls. He said something about YouTube. And of course, some boys replied saying "GANGNAM STYLE!". It was really awkward hearing "Hey, sexy layydayy!" (in English) at school, but it wasn't. TOO bad considering the song was almost entirely in... Korean, I think? Besides, I knew I was in deep trouble when my gym teacher started whistling the chorus to "Whistle" by Flo Rida (really gross song). PS: I rated this song a pause for 8 and up because it's almost entirely in another language, and it shouldn't be too bad unless they look up the English lyrics.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOwlCityLover December 3, 2012

Terrible song

I really really do not like this song. I don't know why everyone does. It's not even good rap.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycountofcounts October 12, 2012

Gangnam Style

"the lyrics are all about the quest for sex" What? Really, CSM? No... It's a satirical song making fun of Korean lifestyle, such as how drinking coffee makes someone "cool", etc. Yeah, there's a bit of suggestive language, but it's nothing that bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byUseursense August 16, 2013

WORST SONG EVER!!!!!

This song is just horrible! I know the words r in Korean, and the only bad thing you can understand is "hey sexy lady" but translated to English, it is indeed, an adults song. The video is inappropriate, and so is the song! I think the artist was a little koo koo in the brain, and it should not be that popular among the kids! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LET UR CHILD LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEverything'sAmazing November 19, 2012

It's embarrassing when your eight year old brother starts singing this randomly. . .

Unless your child understands the lyrics to this song and what they imply I don't think this song should be played or shown to your child. The sex references are unavoidable and the video is less than suitable for younger children
Kid, 10 years old November 19, 2012

bad

i dont like gangnam style it is for 14 and up i know it is world famous but i dont like it
Teen, 14 years old Written bygabemtz14 January 23, 2016
i hate this song and its not for kids:(
Teen, 14 years old Written byIsaac T October 25, 2015

Catchy tune mixes Korean lyrics and an overly energetic singer.

While this video is catchy, the suggestive lyrics are in Korean, making it even easier for kids to ignore. In the video Py dancs in several places and finally finds love with a girl named Hyuna.
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2015

Annoying but fun song

Gangnam Style is annoying but still a fun dance track.
Kid, 9 years old May 2, 2014

Kids Always Watch This!

Well they used to watch it... anyways the song isn't bad why would you wait 'til you're 12 to listen to it?
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmily999162 April 21, 2014

Not Surprising to Hear in This Culture

Okay, why sing a song about trying to find the perfect girl when there's no such thing as a 'perfect girl'? Guys, when you have a girlfriend, there's things about her you're not gonna like, but you learn to deal with it. There's no such thing as a perfect person other then the One who created us, which hearing this song isn't anything new to this culture. There's already to much bad in the world today. This type of music just makes it worse. The music video is horrible too. PSY surrounds himself with all these women doing inappropriate moves. No one should be listening to what the world is telling us.
Kid, 12 years old April 13, 2014

Common Sense? Use it. Only the video's bad and it's in Korean anyway.

"Hey, sexy lady" is the only English lyrics and I am Epicboy21 reviewing this track. CSM are out of their minds. But one thing's for certain: the video shows Psy pointing one of his fingers up at a man's genitals while under them. Besides, we danced to it at school and MULTIPLE kids have heard this before. However, other than that image, it's TOTALLY fine. A catchy tune that's apparently about sex? A catchy tune I think so, but sex I wouldn't think so. He doesn't use language, he doesn't drunk but this album SELLS. In short: VERY catchy, VERY good, and don't worry about the whiners who think otherwise. Listen to it, and thankyou for reading.
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2014

Best song of 2012!

This was my favorite song when I was 10.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2013

Oppan Gangnam Style!

This is a really good song! The music video is appropiate for 13 and up,even though I saw this when I was el__en. This song is appropiate for 12 and up. My friend introduced me to this song and PSY's dance!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid September 20, 2013

Not bad

Gyangan Style isn't a bad song it's not as sexual as gentlemen. There is some edgy sexy humerus though kids will get grossed out of. In one scene you see psy in an elevator and under is a guy below his area. Sexual content isn't to bad though and the language is: Heyy sexy lady replaced several times. Violoince is that in one scene you see an explosion. It's not bad of of all though
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2013

Better than "Gentleman", this is a global phenomenon!

Originally from South Korea, Gangnam Style has gone viral when it was released. Sometimes in some schools, the Kidz Bop version is popular too. Although, parents need to know that Psy said "sexy lady" during some lines during the song.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 13, 2013

One of the best songs I've ever listened to...

Gangnam Style is great, I 'm listening to it right now and I pretty much listen to it everyday. It really never gets old.
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2013

groos

THIS IS A DISCUSTING SONG. IT HAD SOOOOOOO MUCH SEX THAT HE PUT THE SONG IN KORREAN. AND THAT GUY SANG A SONG CALLED KILL ALL THE AMERICANS. I CANT BELIVE THAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE HIS C--P