All member reviews for "Gentleman" (CD Single)

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2013

Awesome!!!

This so-called "sequel" to Gangnam Style is just AWESOME!!! Violence: None. Suggestive content: Moderate. Contains some suggestive lyrics. Language: Mild. Two uses of d*mn and one use of freak. Alcohol: Moderate. PSY sings about partying, and in the music video he sprays the contents of a beer can all over the place. Suitable for 12+.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybscgirl May 31, 2013

gentleman

pretty good song and dance. also most of us dont think of the lyrics really cause most of its in Koren so its fine
Teen, 15 years old Written byNLRicci June 7, 2013

Gangnam Style follow-up is too suggestive for young kids.

Psy's follow-up to the smash-hit, "Gangnam Style", is edgier and sexier. there are some very suggestive lyrics, like "Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you wet", and "d**n girl, you so fr**kin' sexy. There is also a message of living a uppity lifestyle and objectifying women. This makes the song best for teens.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBeaF January 5, 2015

Pop music? Just nah.

You know, worse than exposing them to sex or violence, which they just might be exposed to everyday, think about the music. Pop music brainwashes them. Instead of kids there's just tons of little robots who listen to pop and wear "urban hipster" clothes and dream of partying and drinking and being a popstar and/or on disney channel. don't let them listen to this crap, or show them better music. they deserve it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHainesama123 January 17, 2014

Wonderful

Wonderful k-pop song. I reccomend HUSH by Apink if you liked this song. This song is a bit suggestive, might be best for 15 or older.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJ4VZ October 13, 2013

very ironic!

not ideal for everyone definetely.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid September 20, 2013

better then gyngman style but like gyngman style a bit edgy.

Ok so first of all this is my first time reviewing music so ya. Gentlemen is a song made by psy who's also the creator of the sexul song gun gyngman style. Just like Gyngman style this song has sexul content and by some this has more then the other one. The we'd in the song is pretty bad you see: sexy girls,taking of braws,being horny by touching a fake boob,and more. On the beginning of the song you see psy with old men and you see psy pointing a gesture that looks like a gun. After he walking by manican women so he touches the boob at one moment in the beginning. Another sexul scene is where he takes of a girls braw (they don't show top though). Through tout the song there is lots of dating and flirting but at one scene this counts part sexulay and language he says (gonna make you wet! Twice). Wine is drank a lot because psy is all a blues partying and being drunk. There isn't lots of langauge and they don't say dam- they say bam but they still say: gonna make you wet! And say: bam (or dam-) girl use your freaking sexy!. Violoince isn't mutch but in one moment he pranks a girl and pushes the girl over and psys friend comes and acts nice and all of a sudden does the same thing. Out of all song is 13+
Kid, 10 years old September 3, 2013

OK, this has just ruined Gangnam Style.

If you like the global phenomenon, Gangnam Style, you shouldn't listen to this song. More intense than the song that I just said in the previous sentence.
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2013

Lots of bad words.

This song has the D word, S*xy, It even has a MF. I'mma ______ gentleman" It repeats that phrase. It is even the main line!
Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2013

DID YOU SEE THIS ON AMERICAN IDOL?

What, this is too sexual to the point where I wanted to close my eyes and gwak like a small child. I hate it the live perfomances and the video are all about twerking and pervoketive dancing. Other wise it's okay.
Teen, 16 years old Written byrebma97 May 3, 2013

More sex and parodying in Psy's single

I listened to this on Spotify. Like Psy's "Gangnam Style", it's very catchy-but also sexual. Psy has some catchy music, but it'd be nice if he wrote about something other than...well, sex. It's a parody, though, so that makes it a little better. As I mentioned above, there is some sex; although most of the song is in Korean, there are some English words (more so than Gangnam Style): "D*mn, girl/you so sexy", "Gonna make you sweat/gonna make you wet" and more.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2013

Deuces review.

His songs are hilarious, funny, and positive.