All parent member reviews for Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Adult Written byNico9000 March 29, 2009

Amazing but explicit

A ton of language, sex, drugs and violence.
Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants February 14, 2011

awsome X rated street rap is not for kids

Adult Written bygunitsoldier101 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybupz91 January 2, 2009

A Masterpiece.

This CD is what a rap cd should sound like. 50's gun talk and catch phrases are amazing. I still can listen through this whole cd, 6 years after it came out. Paitently Waiting, High All The Time, Heat, Back Down, Your Life's On The Line, Wanksta, and Poor Lil Rich are all classics. If your 16 and you can deal with the content, Buy it and listen to it.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

great album

Well this is about as good as 50 cent will ever get in his career. We finally see what he can talk about besides women and money and he does a good job. The song patiently waiting with the guest appearance of eminem is a milestone in hip hop. Overall a great album lots of violence and sex talk but whatever
Adult Written byGreenHouse April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMovieMan101 April 9, 2008

I do have to say that i really enjoyed this CD and no offense but whatever we say here, it doesn't matter. My 13 year old brother has the parental advisory and believe me my parents aren't that easy. PA Version: Sex-7 1/2: Sexual content is usual for a PA CD but not nearly as expilicit as someone like Lil' Kim Violence-8: All I have to say is: Read the title. Language-10: Extremely explicit language Drug Lyrics-9 1/2: Drug references including drug dealing cocaine etc. Behavior- Unacceptable: I would not like my child to act this way. Edited Version: Sex-4: Mellowed down from PA but still here Violence-6: Not as much but also still here Language-2: Not NEARLY as much language as PA. Drug Lyrics-0: Had to be edited Behavior-Unexceptable: Even though edited, bad behavior still pushes through.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Nothing Really Worth Listening To

Well, in a world where rap and pop has taken over music, people have been divided. As for me I don't like rap, I think that it is boring. Background loops and angry poetry is dull. Now if they were actually singing that might be different and they had instruments my opinion would be different. Personally I think this CD is bad, too bad my cousin likes this kind of music.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Great stuff not for kids

Adult Written byStephy April 9, 2008

Great without instruments! Alright ! wake up and smell the coffee!

50 Cent's music is the one of the best music out there. But it's not for children under 12. Rap is creative music and I think he just expresses what he feels about life. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock can just be as bad as rap. (MARIYLN MANSON) People curse around children all the time and even children curse. 50 Cent is the best rapper/artist in the world!HOLLA!! PLEASE RATE THIS ARTICLE. He has won many awards! G-UNIT!!!!!
Adult Written bysaber April 9, 2008

i liked it

Yall can't change my mind. let kids do what they want
Adult Written byflare33 April 9, 2008

mostly stupid rap he can do better.

the only time 50 is ok is when he is rapping with eminem. why so much violence, cursing, and sex dont ask me all i know is that this dude falls flat.
Adult Written bydateach April 9, 2008