All member reviews for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" (CD Single)

Mostly clean track from pop icon and female rappers.

Educator and Parent Written byJared Galczynski June 4, 2014

♥Madonna♥ and ♥M.I.A♥ Unite!

A union of two of my all-time favorite artists, Madonna and M.I.A.
Parent Written byMusic/Movies July 23, 2013

Fun tune has some iffy lines.

This song does not have a bad message, nor does it contain any actual swears or drinking content. The song is mainly about love, yet there are one or two sexual lines that make it for tweens and up. There are lines like "sleeping on me" and "break him off tricks", but nothing more than those two lines.
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

im 11 it is awesome

Love it!I love Nicki minaj and madonna! Btw if you want to look Into Nicki minaj music you should she is amazing I recommend Marilyn Monroe and moment for life and for madonna I recommend like a prayer and vogue I would do anything to meet Nicki minaj I mean anything!
Parent of a 5, 9, 12, and 14 year old Written bypluggedinparent April 5, 2012

not that good..

You're 53. You're the top-selling female recording artist of all time, having moved more than 300 million albums. And you'd like maybe one more shot at reminding the world that before there was Lady Gaga, before there was Britney Spears, before there was Nicki Minaj, before there was Katy Perry, before there were a bunch of pretenders trying to sit on the diva throne, there was the one who built it. So what do you do for your 75th official single, the first release from your 12th studio album? Is the answer channeling Toni Basil and pretending it's 1982? And then inviting a couple of those upstarts to the party to make sure somebody cares? Those of a certain age will recall Basil's 1982 hit "Mickey," an earworm of epic proportions, the video for which featured Basil dressed up as a cheerleader chanting, "Oh Mickey/You're so fine/You're so fine/You blow my mind/Hey Mickey!" "Give Me All Your Luvin'"—the song and its video—digs only slightly deeper than that while visually and musically appropriating Basil's cheerleader vibe. It features M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj repeatedly chanting, "L-U-V, Madonna/Y-O-U, Madonna" as the Material Girl herself reflects on what it takes to be her lover. "Would you like to try?" Madonna dares would-be suitors in the opening verse. "Maybe you'll do fine," she coos. "As long as you don't lie to me." Right, then. No lying. Got it. "Give me all your love, and give me all your love/Let's forget about the time/And dance our lives away." OK. No watches either. It's no surprise, actually, that Madonna doesn't much want us to think about time. It's clear she's in denial of it, vamping it up as she suggests, "You can be my lucky star/We can drink some wine/Burgundy is fine/Let's drink the bottle, every drop." Step three, then, is tossing back some vino. And have I mentioned that dancing is, of course, very much still in vogue here? Nicki and M.I.A. stop cheerleading long enough to rap a bit too. "Give me all your love, boy," Nicki instructs, "You can be my boy, you can by my boy toy." M.I.A. is coarser than that—just as she was in her controversial, middle-finger raised Super Bowl halftime performance. "Me it," she proclaims. "I'm so swag s‑‑‑/ … Ima say this once, yeah/I don't give a s‑‑‑." In the video, Madge prances and preens through town, occasionally showing glimpses of her leopard-print bra even as M.I.A. and Nicki—in full-on cheerleader regalia—herald her triumphant arrival. An entire football team alternately chases and protects Madonna. Then the cheerleader getups are swapped with Marilyn Monroe costumes, and a backup dancer writhes in the background wearing only bra and panties. None of it makes much sense, really. But Madonna doesn't seem to care about sense here, just that she's doing what she wants on her own terms, just as she always has. And if she has to make us time-travel back to the '80s to do it, well, then that's all right with her. Too bad the results aren't any better now than they were then. More
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2012

seriously......

Its a good song, considering its from those singer/rappers. It only bleeps out s**t, thats all. PARENTS NEED TO COOL DOWN! WE ARE GROWING UP PRETTY FAST THESE DAYS
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2012

Very Good

It just blocks out the word sh*t. It says "Cuz i don't give a sh*t" But it just blocks it out. Completely good for 8+
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2012

love this songs beat and music but not lyrics

don't get me wrong i totally L-U-V Madonna's music.
Written byAnonymous February 15, 2012

I do not like this song.

I do not like this song neither do i even like madonna not very good not the worst though nothing really bad in it so its meh
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Review Guy February 11, 2012

Pop song is a little edgy,but has positive Message

Parents need to know that this Pop song is a little edgy,considering it's from Madonna,Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.But it does have a positive message about being truthful in a relationship.There's a few mentions of sex and drinking,and two use's of "S**t",but otherwise it's OK for most teens. Messages:Positive 2/5 The message is a positive one,it's all about being truthful in a relationship. Role Models:Positive 1/5 Madonna here would be more considered a role model,she's gone through most of the ups and downs of life,but now she's going back to what she loves,making fun danceable music. Violence:Not an issue Sex:1/5 A few mild mentions of sex("sleeping on me."). Language:2/5 A few uses of "S**t". Consumerism:1/5 This song was performed at the Super Bowl. Drinking,Drugs,and Smoking:1/5 A few mentions of drinking Wine. Is it any good:After performing at the super bowl,most of all know Madonna is getting back to her roots(singing.).Although her pipes have aged a little,her Vocals still sound great.And although it's premise isn't the most original,the whole cheerleader premise is a nice addition,add in some solid vocals from Nicki Minaj and M.I.A,and it's super cool sounds,then expect this song to get plenty of Radio Play.