All teen and kid member reviews for "Give Me All Your Luvin'" (CD Single)

Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

im 11 it is awesome

Love it!I love Nicki minaj and madonna! Btw if you want to look Into Nicki minaj music you should she is amazing I recommend Marilyn Monroe and moment for life and for madonna I recommend like a prayer and vogue I would do anything to meet Nicki minaj I mean anything!
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2012

seriously......

Its a good song, considering its from those singer/rappers. It only bleeps out s**t, thats all. PARENTS NEED TO COOL DOWN! WE ARE GROWING UP PRETTY FAST THESE DAYS
Kid, 11 years old March 25, 2012

Very Good

It just blocks out the word sh*t. It says "Cuz i don't give a sh*t" But it just blocks it out. Completely good for 8+
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2012

love this songs beat and music but not lyrics

don't get me wrong i totally L-U-V Madonna's music.
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Review Guy February 11, 2012

Pop song is a little edgy,but has positive Message

Parents need to know that this Pop song is a little edgy,considering it's from Madonna,Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.But it does have a positive message about being truthful in a relationship.There's a few mentions of sex and drinking,and two use's of "S**t",but otherwise it's OK for most teens. Messages:Positive 2/5 The message is a positive one,it's all about being truthful in a relationship. Role Models:Positive 1/5 Madonna here would be more considered a role model,she's gone through most of the ups and downs of life,but now she's going back to what she loves,making fun danceable music. Violence:Not an issue Sex:1/5 A few mild mentions of sex("sleeping on me."). Language:2/5 A few uses of "S**t". Consumerism:1/5 This song was performed at the Super Bowl. Drinking,Drugs,and Smoking:1/5 A few mentions of drinking Wine. Is it any good:After performing at the super bowl,most of all know Madonna is getting back to her roots(singing.).Although her pipes have aged a little,her Vocals still sound great.And although it's premise isn't the most original,the whole cheerleader premise is a nice addition,add in some solid vocals from Nicki Minaj and M.I.A,and it's super cool sounds,then expect this song to get plenty of Radio Play.