Kid reviews for "Give Me Everything" (CD Single)

Rap tune isn't graphic but celebrates one-night stands.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 27, 2012

Really good!

Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2011

Good Song, Review a Little Ridiculus

I think this is a really good song... but it's not okay for kids under eleven, NO YOUNGER THAN TEN. But it may not be appropriate for some kids aged 11-12... it depends on the person. But it's a little ridiculus, because you don't listen to the song for the message. It's to dance. Really? I mean the review...
Kid, 10 years old July 29, 2013

Good

The song is very catchy but contains lots of sex and in the music video some people are drinking, but overall the songs great.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCooltiger37 September 5, 2018

Extremely edgy club song is strictly teens-only

While this song is pretty catchy, it's also EXTREMELY edgy. The whole song is basically just celebrating one-night stands and how Pitbull wants a girl to "give him everything tonight". In fact, it's almost (emphasis on "almost") on the same level lyrically as "Timber". That being said, it won't traumatize kids for life if they just so happen to hear it on the radio or in a store once or twice, but beyond that, it's really not something you want them to be listening to.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBig Fan April 15, 2018

Great song, but not quite for kids

I think this is a great song. There are some great guest appearances. But it’s probably best for teens. The song basically talks about a one-night stand (commonsensemedia.org). Alcohol is also mentioned. I especially like Ne-Yo's singing style. I think Pitbull and Ne-Yo also collaborated in the song Time Of Our Lives. Ne-Yo had a lot of harmony on that one. However, this is a really cool song that I highly recommend for Pitbull fans.
Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2012

GOODish

This song has a lot of sexual references and drinking in it but, my mom trusted me with this song and knows she can trust me and know i wont take after some of these songs

Teen, 15 years old Written by~smileyfacelove23 December 4, 2011

Good

All it says that is "wrong to me" is "And if you slip, Im gonna fall on top of your girl. It shows a positive message when it says "Dont care what they say, all the games they play, nothing is enough till they handle love"

Kid, 9 years old November 9, 2011

Listen to song now

No bad words or violence. This song is my favorite
Kid, 12 years old September 11, 2011

okay song

it has a catchy tune...but the song is gross

Kid, 8 years old September 3, 2011

It's Not My Favorite

Yeah, all it talks about is sexual behavior, but it did hit #1 for a week. So everybody likes it!

Teen, 15 years old Written byadtr_forever July 29, 2011

It's talking about "doing it" tonight, like there may be no tomorrow. I really like it. <3 Or you could take it the other way, and say that you need to do thing today in case you don't get to do them tomorrow. (:

Teen, 13 years old Written byheavymetalfanatic July 24, 2011

Well today when i listened to the song, i heard pitbull say something about getting a girl "knocked up". Not for kids. This kind of music is the reason for teenage girls' inappropriate behavior.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 April 29, 2011

party song a fine choice but

this is a fine feel good song.Doesnt have anything explict or anything like that. just a great song