All member reviews for "Give Your Heart a Break" (CD Single)

Adult Written byfrankf-k January 11, 2015

Amazing and beauty song...It´s so lyrical

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus December 5, 2012

Just okay, at best.

Parent of a 13 and 18 year old Written byYoung@heart October 12, 2012

A More Mature Demi

Strong song about learning to love. It shows a more mature and independent Demi Lavato. The video is a little sensual in places and the album cover suggest a slightly sensual Demi. So I recommend it for kids 14 and up.
Kid, 10 years old August 23, 2012

LOVE THIS SONG!!!

This song is on 107.5 the river right now, accualy!!! I think this song is EXREAMLY catchy. Demi's point is that she doesn't want to break her boyfriend's heart, but give it a break.
Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2012

Positive

This is a positive song about learning to love and being a good friend from a normally very edgy star.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTeensOpinion17 August 4, 2012

Astounding!

I'v been a Demi fan or should I say a Lovatic since 2008. Hearing this song was like music to my ears. It's a Fun, Pop song which will leave you singing along to it, without a doubt :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byYoshipie July 23, 2012

One of the best songs from the album

"Give Your Heart a Break" is definitely one of the stand-outs in the entire album. This song is beautifully constructed - lyrically, melodically and emotionally. Her voice is absolutely powerful and flawless, especially in the bridge of the song, where she belts out "Every time you run/Oh", expressing her love for the male interest. This song is very lovely and I definitely recommend this to anyone 11 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 June 4, 2012

Cool single from Demi (3.5/5 stars maybe)

It's pretty good. Demi has a new sound (it's more R&B than pop), and I'm starting to like it. There's only some romance in it, but it's not innapropriate or anything. This song has some positive messages in it because it says you can fall in love again even if your last relationship didn't go well.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjimena64 June 2, 2012